The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ditto. I am in the same place as you, i applied in decemeber.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
i havent heard anything back for business management .. its not law but its still freaking me out as i thought today might be the unnofficial deadline because i doubt offers very much that offers/rejections will be handed out on a saturday
Reply 3
Hi! You're not the only ones still waiting, I havent heard back for Business Management either and one of my friends is also still waiting for Law. They may still hand out offers/replies on Saturday because I remember getting an offer from Warwick on a Saturday.
^ You have just given me hope! Thnx
Reply 5
I have not heard back from KCL law, either, and I applied in early October.

I wonder if the admissions tutor works on Saturdays?
Reply 6
If you haven't heard back yet, I think the best thing you can do is call them because they contacted me in February and i went for my interview a couple of weeks ago and as offered a place the following week. However, when i went for my interview, the admin office didn't seem particularly organised!
Reply 7
I'm always paranoid that there is an undercover spy for KCL lurking about these forums... Nevertheless, I WILL say that their administrative skills leave a lot to be desired. We're nearing April, and I STILL haven't received an aknowledgement of my application. The few times I called I had the misfortune of speaking to a very rude woman... Mmmmh... Having said that, I do still want them to give me an offer :biggrin:

I applied in early November by the way! I'm hoping to get an answer by the end of next week. Good luck to you all!

P.S. Is anybody aware of a batch of rejections having been handed out recently? Just to know whether to remain optimistic (which I'm not, really...) or not! Cheers!
Reply 8
SS200
Hi! You're not the only ones still waiting, I havent heard back for Business Management either and one of my friends is also still waiting for Law. They may still hand out offers/replies on Saturday because I remember getting an offer from Warwick on a Saturday.

still nothing .. wow .. i heard business management had 4000 apps this year so they're really busy .. but still .. wats happening?
Reply 9
Well, it's 4:35 PM London time on Saturday, March 31. The KCL entry on Track is still as uninformative as ever. Cheers...

EDIT: I checked back on the email times I received from UCAS, and one of my rejected's was sent close to 8 PM London time, so perhaps they do work late. Perhaps I'll get a reply in a couple hours? I seriously don't want to wait until May.
^ I don't understand how you'd find out the exact time of your update...as ucas send emails out at 12 and 5..standardly.
Reply 11
Dark and Lovely
^ I don't understand how you'd find out the exact time of your update...as ucas send emails out at 12 and 5..standardly.

Really? Perhaps I should do some meditation exercises or whatever to calm myself down ;no;
Reply 12
Hey, well I haven't heard anything either. My tutor said she would ring them on Monday if I didn't hear by the 31st. I suppose we just have to wait a bit longer - but how awful would it be if, after all this waiting, it was a rejection!
They did say some people wouldn't hear till May...whereas Warwick are inconsistent with their dates.
Reply 14
i haven't heard back from kings yet for business management and they said they've given all their decisions out last week ... just found out mine is a rejection although it isn't updated on track .. :| ..maybe they're just not bothered
how do you know its a rejection though?
Reply 16
Dark and Lovely
how do you know its a rejection though?

someone phoned up to check the status of the application for me as i'm at work right now .. well now i'm on my lunch break lol .. but yes it is :frown:
Reply 17
Five and a half months waiting... I don't see why, if we have to stick to a strict deadline - whatever our circumstances! - they can't do the same. Really. How appaling.
Reply 18
Sadly they are the ones in a position of power, not us.
Reply 19
Hi, I still haven't got a reply from them yet for Business Management. They haven't responded to any e-mails and track still has not been updated. I've had enough now, we've got student finance and accommodation to sort out and making us wait this long just isn't fair. If this is the way they run their department then they can stick it where the sun don't sunshine! :smile:

Latest