The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer today!!! :O needless to say i'm in a state of shock, especially with my poor-ish gcse results! i guess the lnat really helped me out :biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
^^ Congrats!

I still havn't heard back. I applied in early October, and they sent me an email saying that they have recieved my application and I should take the LNAT ASAP (which I already had..a month before they sent me that email). Anyway yeah its quite frustrating to wait for 6 months (and more)
I only heard from them a few days ago - rejection, which leaves me waiting for my UCL rejection so I can choose my firm!
Reply 23
one thing about king's you need to remember is that they wait for lnat results to come out or around that time to make offers i think.
saying that i heard in the last third of january before i got my lnat score...
Reply 24
thats awful! if i was in ur guys position i wud be going mental! perhaps u could get ur head of year or something to ring them?
Reply 25
One of my friends called them up and they said that they have till May to reply..if they reject me I'll be so mad though..I applied in October and they should've rejected me earlier instead of making me wait so long..*hoping for the best*
Reply 26
strange_man
Just received the offer guys - I wouldn't be surprised if you have received yours too, because they did try and finish by today for Law I think...

Congrats!!

How do you know that they tried to finish for Law? I havnt heard anything yet:s-smilie:.
Reply 27
I can't believe I'm back here... Anyone heard anything from them recently? I also meant to ask, everytime I try calling them I get the same ol' answering message. Which number do you have Strange_man?
Reply 28
I've got both this (the General Enquiries') and the Law Undergraduate Admissions' numbers, and I was unable to speak to anyone everytime. Grrrr... I'm running out of patience. Really. Ah well thanks anyway!

Rebel4292 - any news on your side?
Reply 29
No nothing as of yet :frown:
Reply 30
Rejected today, N/M good luck to everybody else!
Reply 31
A bit of an update for all those who have been following my misfortunes! (To briefly summarise: seven days after getting rejected by KCL, I was sent an e-mail by one of the admissions' officers advising me that they still had not received my LNAT score and asking for an academic transcript to be sent out to them.)

In any case, after doing so and a week of waiting, I decided to e-mail them to find out what exactly the status of my application was. I now receive an e-mail from them telling me that "a final decision was made". I check UCAS Track, only to see the old decision made a week before being notified of the incompleteness of my file! Not even an apology, nothing! I am appalled by their incompetence!!!! Needless to say I've e-mailed them back requesting an explanation for this fiasco.
Reply 32
MLM
A bit of an update for all those who have been following my misfortunes! (To briefly summarise: seven days after getting rejected by KCL, I was sent an e-mail by one of the admissions' officers advising me that they still had not received my LNAT score and asking for an academic transcript to be sent out to them.)

In any case, after doing so and a week of waiting, I decided to e-mail them to find out what exactly the status of my application was. I now receive an e-mail from them telling me that "a final decision was made". I check UCAS Track, only to see the old decision made a week before being notified of the incompleteness of my file! Not even an apology, nothing! I am appalled by their incompetence!!!! Needless to say I've e-mailed them back requesting an explanation for this fiasco.

Sorry to hear that. Hope it gets sorted out..one of my friends got rejected because apparently they didnt recieve her updated predicted scores (our teachers are very bad at predicting scores so when she applied in October her predicted scores didnt reflect her abilities. After the mocks, the teachers updated the predicted scores and a copy was sent to all the unis). she appealed 3 weeks ago and hasn't heard anything yet.

Anyway, keep us posted on how it goes. *fingers crossed*
Reply 33
guys dont worry, i got my reply ridiculously late and it turned out to be an unconditional offer so dont stress, well try not to anyway!

Latest