The Student Room Group

FCA Strategy and Competition Graduate Programme 2016

Hi Guys,

I recently applied to the FCA S&C 2016 intake and I've been invited to complete some motivation questions.

Anyone got past this stage, could you give me some tips on what to say and how the later stages of the application is?

Thanks
Reply 1
There will then be telephone interview and AC.
Reply 2
Have you heard back yet? I had an email on the 8 January saying that I would hear back in the coming days but still nothing??
I applied and literally just had my telephone interview. It didn't go great so I thought I'd look here to see what happened to other people. Waiting to hear back in the next 5 days. Didn't sound promising
Reply 4
Original post by Char_Jane
Have you heard back yet? I had an email on the 8 January saying that I would hear back in the coming days but still nothing??

Got an email on Friday inviting me for a telephone interview which I'll have today
Reply 5
Original post by Double00
Got an email on Friday inviting me for a telephone interview which I'll have today

Same here. Got the email on Friday and the only slots available was 7am yesterday or 7am today. Crazy.

I've done the interview but have not heard back. I wonder if there is an assessment centre happening Tuesday that they are trying to fill.
Original post by Double00

Quite surprised at this as I passed my telephone interview at the start of December and they told me there were no more ACs for this function. Last week they offered me an AC for Supervision instead. :/
Reply 7
Hi ive got my interview tomorrow? Does anyone have any tips on what the question for the telephone interview are?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending