The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
hamster07
yes I began worrying once I put my pen down after each exam, the tension and pressure is seriously killing me I've not had a proper nights sleep in months and the site of food makes me wanna hurl...I hate results day and the aftermath and whats worse is I need 3 B's to study Pharmacy and there is no way I've even gotten 3 C's forget 3B's....One does not know what to do everyone of my friends & family members tell me not to think about it but its easier said then done.....The pressures really on for me because I have older siblings studying Medicine and Pharmacy and I want to succeed just like them and not be the black sheep of the family..........:eek:

Honestly? I'd visit a doc and tell him this, might be able to give you something to help you sleep/calm you down? Exams aren't the bee all and end all, just try and keep busy to forget about them!
Reply 361
calcium878
35 degrees probably :rolleyes:

And probably a drought from December through to the end of February:rolleyes::p:
Thelfo
Well done on your uni results though!

NickiM
That's fantastic, well done!

Becca0770
However, well done for your Spanish module! That's wicked! :biggrin:

Becca0770
Argh, Kellywood 5 Im nervous now! Im with Edexcel for Literature too........are they notorious for crazed marking?

I think Edexcel are notorious for crazed marking in general, and English lit is always going to be one of the dodgier subjects because it's so subjective, but as far as I know, no one in my class had any problems.
1 day left.... i'm dying when having known about exam results
I can't believe that the day is soo soon. oh god i'm so scared.
You should be...
I'm feeling awful... especially if Edexcel has crazy marking! :frown: Good luck to everyone!!! :smile:
Reply 367
Ha, this thread was made after my last exam...and it's results tomorrow! :eek:
I never thought i'd say it, but the nerves are kicking in :frown:
I hadn't been that nervous for the last few weeks, but today I'm really getting anxious :s-smilie: I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight.........
Reply 370
^ Ditto...
Theres a thread in chat.

Latest