The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Fail one module - fail whole year?

Hello,

I'm currently on my 2nd year at Edinburgh Napier, doing Business Management. I have 3 modules this semester, one of which is aboslutely horrible (for me anyway) which is Economics. I have a bad feeling I'm going to fail this one, but pass my other two modules for this semester. Will I have to repeat 2nd year again if I fail one module, or is a re-sit enough?

Please and thank you. Absolutely crapping myself :frown:
Original post by kplaza
Hello,

I'm currently on my 2nd year at Edinburgh Napier, doing Business Management. I have 3 modules this semester, one of which is aboslutely horrible (for me anyway) which is Economics. I have a bad feeling I'm going to fail this one, but pass my other two modules for this semester. Will I have to repeat 2nd year again if I fail one module, or is a re-sit enough?

Please and thank you. Absolutely crapping myself :frown:

Looking at http://staff.napier.ac.uk/services/sas/Regulations/Documents/Section%20B%202015-16.pdf

The standard regs say that you will get the opportunity to resit in July any module you fail at first attempt. And that if you get 35% or above in a 20 credit module and pass all other modules then the progression board *can* allow you to progress into the next year
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Quick Reply

Latest