The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Blackfriars Street

Just got offered accomodation in Blackfriars street and was wondering if anyone had some insight into what it's like? I know it can be noisy but more along the lines of would it be harder to make friends considering it's more of a dorm structure rather than flats?
Also anyone else accept Blackfriars??😊
Hi,
I got offered Blackfriars Street too and I'm worrying about exactly the same thing. What are you going to study?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by StephanieEbert
Hi,
I got offered Blackfriars Street too and I'm worrying about exactly the same thing. What are you going to study?

I'm coming over from Ireland on an Erasmus so I don't have a set course but mostly social work modules😊 What about you?
[QUOTE=CiaraNí;65356205]I'm coming over from Ireland on an Erasmus so I don't have a set course but mostly social work modules😊 What about you?

It's gonna be my first year as an undergraduate for civil engineering. I'm from germany but I went to school in Ireland, did my leaving cert and all there 😊 I really hope Blackfriars is gonna be good, I can't really find any reviews or comments about it, only that cowgate is supposed to be really noisy...:/
hey guys, all the halls groups are in the Facebook group, feel free to join and meet other flat mates :smile:

facebook.com/groups/925767134160872/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending