The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Lol got an email today lunch from UCAS track. Thought I got rejected by LSE. Turns out to be Warwick Econ offer. :colondollar:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
Thursday's are so scary. I feel dread every time I get a new email. Then on Friday's all I want to see is an email from LSE.

Same here, when did you apply if you don't mind me asking ?
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
Thursday's are so scary. I feel dread every time I get a new email. Then on Friday's all I want to see is an email from LSE.

LOL my life story...
Cheeky offer for International Relations!!
Reply 1384
Does anyone know if LSE will respond during the christmas period? My 8 week time period is up at the very beginning of January however am wondering if they will wait until after??
Got an offer for straight law today!
This is my 7th week after I received the 8 week email.
Original post by thirdcultureteen
Got an offer for straight law today!

Omg congratulations! If you dont mind me asking what are your grades and when did you apple
Original post by Fbiemad
This is my 7th week after I received the 8 week email.

Maybe you will hear from them tomorrow or next week :biggrin: Fingers crossed mate
Original post by imanuela
Omg congratulations! If you dont mind me asking what are your grades and when did you apple

Thank you!! Didn't do GCSEs, predicted 45 in IB, applied on Sept 20th. This is my sixth week after my eight week email.
(edited 7 years ago)
Thank you!! Didn't do GCSEs, predicted 45 in IB, applied on Sept 20th. This is my sixth week after my eight week email.

thats amazing! I applied on the 11th of October and I'm waiting for a reply, this is my 5th week after the email. Applied for law as well
thats amazing! I applied on the 11th of October and I'm waiting for a reply, this is my 5th week after the email. Applied for law as well

Good luck!! I'm sure you'll hear good news from them soon :smile:

Hopefully!

thanks ! Are you an international student ?
Original post by brrrr15

Congrats! When did you apply?
Same here, when did you apply if you don't mind me asking ?

13th Oct
thanks ! Are you an international student ?

Yes, I am!
Original post by brrrr15

Congrats, when did you apply?
Original post by Tally567
Yes, my brother applied last year 10th October and didnt get his offer until March...nightmare wait!

Good luck to you too and I hope you hear in time for Christmas. Did you tailor your PS to the LSE course?

Thanks. I don't think Anthropology is a massively oversubscribed course so hopefully our applications will not end up in the gathered field.

I tried to tailor my PS and I believe its mostly well-written (I spent over 2 months writing it), but by reading it again after submission I have already found a minor typo and a very noticeable mistake in writing: '...comprehensive study of humankind' but the course at LSE is not really comprehensive since it focuses on the people's social lives only. I really want them to just focus on the contents and neglect these, yet they are the ones to read and decide not me.
Reply 1399
Original post by brrrr15

Congrats, what were your GCSE grades?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending