I am a financially weak student and I want to apply for an international scholarship at the college I wish to study, but the scholarship requires UCAS registration first.
Now I was filling in the ucas form until I reached the "fee code" part
What should I insert for this code??? I am an International student who wishes to rely on the scholarship that the said college offers.
- 01 Private finance - Entire cost of tuition fees is to be paid by private finance.
- 02 UK, ChI, loM or EU student finance services - Applying for student support assessment by local authority, Student Finance England, Student Finance Wales, Student Awards Agency for Scotland, Student Finance NI (Northern Ireland), Northern Ireland Education and Library Board, SLC EU Team, Channel Island or Isle of Man agency.
- 04 Research councils - Contribution from a research council.
- 05 DHSS/Regional Health - Contribution from the Department of Health and Social Security or from a Regional Health Authority.
- 06 UK Govt international award - International student award from the UK Government or the British Council.
- 07 Training agency - Contribution from a training agency.
- 08 Other UK Govt award - Contribution from another Government source.
- 09 International agency - Contribution from an international agency, government, university or industry.
- 10 UK Industry/commerce - Contribution from UK industry or commerce.
- 90 Other source - Other source of finance.
- 99 Not known - Not known.
UCAS fee code???
|Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say!||26-10-2016|