The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Computing 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vyyzx
Have you heard a decision yet?

No I haven't. I haven't heard of anyone getting an offer yet.

Original post by Jhon1998
As for the other guy:

Can you please tell us your grades, your predicted grades, the course you chose, your extracurricular activity? sorry for the many questions ahah:wink:

I applied for the G401 Computing MEng course. 9 A*s and 2As at GCSE and predicted 4A*s in Maths, Further Maths, CompSci and Physics.

I have a mix of random extracurriculars - i.e. work experiences, electronics projects, and attending CompSci Courses.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Has anyone who applied after the oxbridge deadline heard anything yet?
Does anyone have a JMC offer yet?

and did imperial request predicted grades via email from anyone?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Deltahedron
Does anyone have a JMC offer yet?

and did imperial request predicted grades via email from anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of my colleagues got her predicted grades asked on email by them. Seems like UCAS has a problem with recording them.
Hey guys,

I had an interview for Computing on the 2nd of November and since then I've also had my Cambridge interview... Is Imperial taking its time or is it just me? :frown:
Reply 185
Original post by ArafatQ
Hey guys,

I had an interview for Computing on the 2nd of November and since then I've also had my Cambridge interview... Is Imperial taking its time or is it just me? :frown:

No I haven't got one either 😭 Ahhhhh can't deal with the waiting
I had my interview for computing three weeks ago now(November 23rd), and haven't got a reply. they said 2 to 3 weeks so I'm feeling a little stressed out. although I was told 2-3 weeks by a student not a lecturer. so I'm hoping that's not what it is this year/.

my predicted grades are 4*s (maths, f-maths, physics and comp) and I felt the interview went okay but I am now unsure.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by wenbanalice
I had my interview for computing three weeks ago now(November 23rd), and haven't got a reply. they said 2 to 3 weeks so I'm feeling a little stressed out. although I was told 2-3 weeks by a student not a lecturer. so I'm hoping that's not what it is this year/.

my predicted grades are 4*s (maths, f-maths, physics and comp) and I felt the interview went okay but I am now unsure.

No one has had a response yet, even the first interviewees
How long did it take ICL to call you for an interview after you applied?
Original post by Cristi V

I sent off my UCAS application on the 12th Oct and received an invitation to interview on the 19th Oct. My interview was on the 2nd Nov
Original post by amldjlee8
I sent off my UCAS application on the 12th Oct and received an invitation to interview on the 19th Oct. My interview was on the 2nd Nov

International or UK?
International or UK?

UK
Do I dare call Imperial again to find out when to expect an offer for 2nd Nov interviewees... 🙂
Original post by bananakarma
Do I dare call Imperial again to find out when to expect an offer for 2nd Nov interviewees... 🙂

do it
Original post by dfbenjamin
At this point have they closed up for Christmas? :frown:

Oh yeah they have, haven't they... That's depressing, that "within 3 weeks" on their website has had me constantly checking ucas but I probably still will even though they've closed up. I'm hoping though that because they're closed for the end of term that they have more time to figure out offers and get them out faster. 😩
Original post by doitdoitdoiiiiit
do it

I can tell you really want me to do it.
Reply 196
I had an interview on the 30th. I emailed them afterwards asking when they'd get back to me, and they said not to expect a response until the end of the year. They close on Friday 23rd (http://www.imperial.ac.uk/human-resources/procedures/leave/annual-leave/college-closures/), so we should probably know within 6 days.
Original post by 83457
I had an interview on the 30th. I emailed them afterwards asking when they'd get back to me, and they said not to expect a response until the end of the year. They close on Friday 23rd (http://www.imperial.ac.uk/human-resources/procedures/leave/annual-leave/college-closures/), so we should probably know within 6 days.

When did you apply and when did they call you for the interview? Are you from the UK or EU?
Reply 198
When did you apply and when did they call you for the interview? Are you from the UK or EU?

I sent my application somewhere around the 10th October. They emailed me regarding the interview 6 days before (on the Thursday night). I'm a UK student.

I sent in my application on Oct. 5 and still haven't heard anything back. I'm in the US though, so it may be that they take longer to respond to international students.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending