The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Computing 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GarlicBread01
Does anyone know if 15th of February is the last day for interview?

I applied for JMC back in October and still haven't heard back anything (not even the test everyone is talking about). Not sure if I should contact them seeing as in around a week the last interview may be held and I haven't received anything.

Also did people find out about their interviews by email or on track??

by email
I think the test is only for international applicants
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by zpx
They also interview on 1st March (through Skype)

http://www.imperial.ac.uk/computing/prospective-students/courses/ug/beng-meng-jmc/ "How to apply" tab

Yeah I noticed, but I'm guessing Skype interviews are only for international applicants so doesn't really apply to me :s-smilie:

Original post by tinnedsardines
By email.

Original post by Deltahedron
by email I think the test is only for international applicants

Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Should I email imperial and ask about my application?
Finally received the confirmation email by Imperial.
Reply 384
Still haven't heard anything from Imperial, don't know what to think anymore :/
Original post by Quido
Still haven't heard anything from Imperial, don't know what to think anymore :/

Hey mate dont worry! Im sure youll receive the confirmation soon just give them some time and btw when did you sit for the online test?
Reply 386
Original post by hasi.99
Hey mate dont worry! Im sure youll receive the confirmation soon just give them some time and btw when did you sit for the online test?

I haven't had anything since my confirmation email in October :tongue:
Original post by hasi.99
Finally received the confirmation email by Imperial.

What do you mean by confirmation??? Do you mean an offer? Or an acknowledgement of your application?
Original post by Foodatastic
What do you mean by confirmation??? Do you mean an offer? Or an acknowledgement of your application?

Not an offer just an acknowledgement
Still haven't heard from Imperial (no test and no interview). Applied in October. Should I consider being rejected as the last interview are in one week?

Can we be accepted without interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 390
Original post by Thekill
Still haven't heard from Imperial (no test and no interview). Applied in October. Should I consider being rejected as the last interview are in one week?

Can we be accepted without interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Email them ASAP. Did you apply via UCAS? They should get in touch either way.
Original post by jpxw

I'll contact them. Yes, I applied throught UCAS. Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same... I sent my application in October, had interview in Cambridge (rejected though), predicted 7s in three hls (I don't have further maths though), polished personal statement... And I heard nothing from Imperial. They don't respond to emails as well.
Original post by CharlieeS
Same... I sent my application in October, had interview in Cambridge (rejected though), predicted 7s in three hls (I don't have further maths though), polished personal statement... And I heard nothing from Imperial. They don't respond to emails as well.

This is really weird... should we be offered without interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thekill
This is really weird... should we be offered without interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe no, I am already preparing for rejection

EDIT: I heard of some extremely high offers like 43 (which was in this thread as well), so maybe they it is just insane competition this year.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jpxw

I emailed them on Monday, they aren't responding
Reply 396
Original post by Foodatastic
I emailed them on Monday, they aren't responding

It's pretty normal for admissions departments to take a while to get back to emails in my experience. You could always give them a ring?
Reply 397
Did you guys come (are going to come) to interview in suit of casually?
I emailed them asking if all interview spots have been filled up, the reply I got a standard reply along the lines of "we are still reviewing applications. you will hear back within 4 weeks"
I am assuming that all spots has been filled but has to say they are still reviewing.
rip my hope of studying at imperial i guess. Manchester it is
Reply 399
Hey! I just got my offer, I called Imperial to ask about it this morning, they said they sent it out yesterday. Maybe there's a whole slate of applications coming out today, like there was on the 23rd?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending