The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Computing 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RogerOxon
Congratulations - I bet that's a relief! Now you can enjoy the weekend.

They typically tell you about an offer first, then you have to wait for UCAS to update with the offer conditions. My son's offer email said:

I just hope I don't have step or higher requirements...
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by AmanGottu

How did it go?

In my experience they try not to give out STEP or etc for US students--it's pretty difficult to even find a testing center here.
How did it go?

I have to receive grade 2 in step 1 and step2
I have to receive grade 2 in step 1 and step2

That must be a bit of a pain, but, given your results so far, I don't think that you'll have a problem. Good luck!
Its ok everyone -
You can easily fail STEP then get in through boy:girl ratio quotas. But be warned my son(?) switched genders to get in and now he cant switch back... But its fine though, hes mentally disabled due to the stress/use of strictly pink soap in imperial and imperial hands out large bursaries for that kind of stuff.
By December you'll fail in Math Methods, Discrete Math, Programming and Logic though so watch out.
Also important to note that no ****ing employers at all care that you go to Imperial so just go to UCL or some other easy(peasant) uni.
My son just got his AP results (US 'A' levels), and has made his Imperial JMC offer :smile: (six 5s and one 4)! Now I have to pay for it ..
My son just got his AP results (US 'A' levels), and has made his Imperial JMC offer :smile: (six 5s and one 4)! Now I have to pay for it ..

Congratulations:smile:
Original post by Rishabh_01
Congratulations:smile:

Thanks. Good luck to everyone still waiting for results.
What Topic you did in EPQ for computer science

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending