The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Room available in Wolverhampton

Hi room available in shared accommodation, Mostyn Street, Whitmore Reans, Wolverhampon - a Double room with en suite - £76 per week inclusive of bills.
I am myself a student of Wolverhampton university and moved into the house, however I have had to move home so am looking for someone to take over the room. Other housemates are 2 girls and a boy all very nice people.
Reply 1
hello, im a new student to wolv- female-age 23 and in quite a dilemma...i start 5th sept. i dont know whether to get victoria halls room or.......private renting. ANYWAY, are the other tenants students at wolv also?, because i am looking for the social experience with other students. ALso how soon can i move in ? as i am looking to move in 4th september latest. Any advice on accomodation options will be appreciated.
Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ngel4u
hello, im a new student to wolv- female-age 23 and in quite a dilemma...i start 5th sept. i dont know whether to get victoria halls room or.......private renting. ANYWAY, are the other tenants students at wolv also?, because i am looking for the social experience with other students. ALso how soon can i move in ? as i am looking to move in 4th september latest. Any advice on accomodation options will be appreciated.
Thanks

Sorry was so late replying, the room in the shared house is really nice and the two girls are very friendly if you arn't sorted let me, it is very homely. You can move in asap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending