The Student Room Group

Have I gone too far on just the third date?

So I am 18 year still getting introduced to this dating thing. There is this guy that I met we spoke for a while and he came to stay at my uni room to watch films but nothing happened. Until the second date where I went to his after a gathering he kissed me and sucked breast. Come third date he had my complete bra off and was feeling there. Is this too fast or am I just overthinking things ? Am I coming over as too easy? But I explained like I will not do anything beyond this as he is not my bf?

Scroll to see replies

He's preyed you. Don't fall for dates that are only interested in your body. Get to know people over time and you'll find one that you'll emotionally connect with.
Meh if you're comfortable who cares. People have slept with people on the first date remember
learn to say no
(edited 7 years ago)
It's difficult to say; some people move fast early on, or this could be a guy just wanting you for your body.

If you're not sure, I suggest slowing down and getting a better understanding of the situation, especially if you want something more meaningful. If you're comfortable continuing with physical activities, then carry on.
No. Don't buy the crap about waiting longer ensures they like you, a guys a guy, yes he wants sex (especially if you're hot), no, that doesn't mean that's all he is after.
if you literally said to him that you're going any further *because he's not your boyfriend*
and he DIDN'T proceed to try and form a relationship with you yet still tries to get :wink: with you

walk away
Original post by shawn_o1
He's preyed you. Don't fall for dates that are only interested in your body. Get to know people over time and you'll find one that you'll emotionally connect with.

You can find someone's body attractive AND also connect with them emotionally you know. Majority of people want a gf or bf they're sexually attracted to.
Reply 8
What, this is saintly behaviour. Anyway do what you feel like..
Reply 9
Well do you like him or not ? I don't really see the problem if you like each other then it's just like you're having a bit of fun. Ask him out to go somewhere like the cinema ect so you can get to know each other better without getting so intimate
Original post by fefssdf
Well do you like him or not ? I don't really see the problem if you like each other then it's just like you're having a bit of fun. Ask him out to go somewhere like the cinema ect so you can get to know each other better without getting so intimate

What if he's one of them boys that get intimate in the cinema lol
Original post by Helloagain1
What if he's one of them boys that get intimate in the cinema lol

Hahaha lol well maybe then instead go out for a meal cause I doubt he'd get intimate if it's in a public place
As some people have already said, there are no rules to be followed when it comes to dating. It's whatever feels right in the moment for you, don't let anyone else tell you that you shouldn't have done xyz, if it felt right for you. Everyone's different :smile:
I dont understand "sucked breast" lmao
'he kissed me and sucked breast'

Dead
Original post by Anonymous
So I am 18 year still getting introduced to this dating thing. There is this guy that I met we spoke for a while and he came to stay at my uni room to watch films but nothing happened. Until the second date where I went to his after a gathering he kissed me and sucked breast. Come third date he had my complete bra off and was feeling there. Is this too fast or am I just overthinking things ? Am I coming over as too easy? But I explained like I will not do anything beyond this as he is not my bf?

Personally I think you are coming over as too easy.. unless you want a bit of fun. If you want something serious, you should take it slow and ask him what he wants before you jump into a bed :biggrin:
Not sure if troll but ill answer anyway. Too much too fast.
I don't know whether I'm right or wrong in thinking this, but personally I could never think of someone as being long term if they want to get intimate so fast.

Then again, three dates in and you've more or less kept your clothes on. I'm impressed. Bearing in mind you're not looking at long term boyfriend material here, do you want to carry on or nah?
Original post by Another
I don't know whether I'm right or wrong in thinking this, but personally I could never think of someone as being long term if they want to get intimate so fast.

Then again, three dates in and you've more or less kept your clothes on. I'm impressed. Bearing in mind you're not looking at long term boyfriend material here, do you want to carry on or nah?
Yeh I agree. If a girl is too quick to bed...even if she's stellar it'd make me take her less seriously as a potential gf, almost subconsciously.

Agreed on keeping the clothes on. OP deserves a medal.
Original post by fefssdf

I bet you're one of those people that talk during movies.

urgh.

Latest

Trending

Trending