The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

But I do want something serious. Since I am a virgin. But from your advise I will leave him.
Original post by em211997
Meh if you're comfortable who cares. People have slept with people on the first date remember

I wouldn't call that a date. I would call it an extended booty call.

If it's a proper date with a girl I'm actually interested in, I would make sure not to try and sex her on date 1 like some ****boi.
Original post by Anonymous
and sucked breast.

[video]https://i.imgur.com/lP0yNva.gifv[/video]
Original post by 0to100
I wouldn't call that a date. I would call it an extended booty call.

If it's a proper date with a girl I'm actually interested in, I would make sure not to try and sex her on date 1 like some ****boi.

Should've used meet instead of date but oh well
Original post by em211997
Should've used meet instead of date but oh well

yea first time meeting em would've worked better lol
No but it was not the first time I have met him. But it was the first time being alone with him. Where nothing happened
Reply 26
If he's reliable, then go for it. I don't see any problem, third date isn't just saying "hi".
Original post by 0to100
yea first time meeting em would've worked better lol

Regardless the point I made still stands. Who tf cares how far someone goes? It's no ones business but your own. Am I making sense? What I'm trying to say is the wording doesn't matter it's something that happened and it didn't turn out well but it was a learning curve for me. I glad it happened sooner rather than later and I'm less naive for it. I don't get why calling it a date matters. "Oh on a real date you wouldn't have been thinking about sex" who tf makes the rules? We were both comfortable at the time and none of you were there so you can't assess the situation.
No, do what you want.
Reply 29
I do find going to his room for a first date rather unusual, but whatever, you do you
Original post by ChickenMadness
I bet you're one of those people that talk during movies.

urgh.

No quite the opposite I'm silent during movies
Original post by shawn_o1
He's preyed you. Don't fall for dates that are only interested in your body. Get to know people over time and you'll find one that you'll emotionally connect with.

:rofl:

>It's impossible to care for a woman and also be attracted to her
>women can't enjoy sex
>women can't make decisions for themselves

This is what it means to be a man in 2016. GG guys.
Original post by fefssdf
No quite the opposite I'm silent during movies

Pretty bad date idea for getting to know someone better then lol.
Original post by Anonymous #1
So I am 18 year still getting introduced to this dating thing. There is this guy that I met we spoke for a while and he came to stay at my uni room to watch films but nothing happened. Until the second date where I went to his after a gathering he kissed me and sucked breast. Come third date he had my complete bra off and was feeling there. Is this too fast or am I just overthinking things ? Am I coming over as too easy? But I explained like I will not do anything beyond this as he is not my bf?

I am old (really old) and just stumbled into this room. Only do what YOU are comfortable with.
Reply 34
Original post by walchung0503
I am old (really old) and just stumbled into this room. Only do what YOU are comfortable with.

They are probably married to other people by now.7 yr old thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending