The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Question for those who applied to LSE

Poll

So what did you what happened with what you got at LSE?

LSE asks for 3 A's at A level and 38 IB points for a course in Economics. I heard that when you apply with 3 A's they consider and etc, but if you have 38 IB points they accept you straight away. So to clarify i thought i should ask those who actually have applied.

Thank you.
Reply 1
Firstly, this is in the wrong sub-forum.

Secondly, only the admission's tutor can answer this question - not us.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Sorry if its the wrong sub-forum, i figured it should fit in this sub-forum because it concerns applications.

Only admission tutors can answer this? People who have applied and experienced this can answer this cant they?
They accept everyone with 38 IB points?!!?! Surely that's a ridiculously flawed method of admissions.

What if an axe murderer had 38 IB points? And wrote in his personal statement that he intended to murder people at Uni?
Reply 4
KnowledgeIsPower
LSE asks for 3 A's at A level and 38 IB points for a course in Economics. I heard that when you apply with 3 A's they consider and etc, but if you have 38 IB points they accept you straight away. So to clarify i thought i should ask those who actually have applied.

Thank you.

Well i hope you're right because i'm predicted 42 points. Somehow though i reckon you're probably wrong :wink: in fact, from experience of people at my school who've applied to LSE i can guarantee you you're wrong.
Reply 5
KnowledgeIsPower

Thank you.

"So what did you what happened with what you got at LSE?"

Does this make any sense to you, KnowledgeIsPower? You're interested in LSE and you can't even construct a coherent sentence.
Whoops i knew about that typo, forgot to edit. Sorry
Reply 7
miltonkeynes
They accept everyone with 38 IB points?!!?! Surely that's a ridiculously flawed method of admissions.

They do not.
Reply 8
I doubt they do. It's like saying anyone who has 6As is assured a place. Doubt it.
haha they dont. i got 38 and got rejected for govt and economics. but i didnt do H level math which was desirable which most other applicants that got in probably took up

Latest

Trending

Trending