The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accomodation

I'm (thinking about) looking into moving out of my accomodation, just not for definite yet. But unless I can find someone to take over my contract, I'd still have to pay for it the whole year. Does anyone know if there's anywhere where you can "advertise", as it were, a room? Like a website or newspaper? Or are you supposed to just ask anyone you talk to in a bar?
You could try putting something on Unipol's student to student noticeboard (on their website). Other than that, there is probably a real noticeboard somewhere in your student union where these sort of notices go up. Try asking at your Accommodation Office in csae they know of people still looking for accommodation, and it may also be worth asking at the accommodation itself in case they have any sort of waiting list (or maybe putting a notice up there in case anyone has any friends that want to move in)
But please don't make any plans based on being able to get out of yor contract - there isn't an overall shortage of accommodation in Leeds so I'm afraid that it's ikely that most people will have sorted themselves out by now and will also be tied into contracts.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Cheers.
Reply 3
Try Gumtree its used by a lot of students
Reply 4
what accomidation are you in?? does it happen t be Opal 1 by any chance?!
I'm attempting to move from Kirkstall Brewery to Opal but the accomidation people said unless I personally find anyone wanting to move out it's not possible..... please let me know! Josie
Reply 5
I'm in Liberty Park.
ive got a room free in the triangle!

Latest