The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If any of you come to a humanities or social sciences open day and get to see Tyler Court A, my room is one of the ones shown - room 225 :biggrin: come look at my mess haha!
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Hev456
If any of you come to a humanities or social sciences open day and get to see Tyler Court A, my room is one of the ones shown - room 225 :biggrin: come look at my mess haha!

oooooh, i'll keep a look out..
Reply 3
january 30th also for me... open day & interview!
Reply 4
I bet you'll never spot me :ninja:
when are these open days & do i just turn up?
rougecupboard
when are these open days & do i just turn up?

when Kent send out the letters and stuff, there's a web address which has all the dates available for students who have chosen Kent.
Lupie
january 30th also for me... open day & interview!

i see you're from Guildford. I'm from Farnham :eek: Could you pick me up on the way please, and if you are going to Sheffield :p:

Truered, any hints as to what to look for?
Reply 8
Someone who avoids human contact and light :teeth:
Truered
Someone who avoids human contact and light :teeth:

hmmmmm... sounds like a challenge.
Reply 10
What's the matter, afraid of a little challenge? :p:
Reply 11
I dare someone coming on open days to knock on every door down the corridor in tyler A, you can see the real vision of uni life when people come to the door still drunk :biggrin:
Reply 12
Hev456
I dare someone coming on open days to knock on every door down the corridor in tyler A, you can see the real vision of uni life when people come to the door still drunk :biggrin:

Or when someone living at number 263 opens the door with a murderous look upon his face for being disturbed :ninja:

:hmmmm2: I have a terrible memory. I really hope that is the right room :p:
i have a poor memory.

Did we have to send of a slip to say what day we are going?? Or was it o the internet? Or was it just in the booklet and we don't have to let anyone at Kent Uni know???
Reply 14
I think I just showed up for the open day...but as mentioned above I have a terrible memory :p:
Reply 15
Think you have to sign up for a ucas day don't you? Not sure though, it was so very long ago..
Reply 16
the wolf at door
i have a poor memory.

Did we have to send of a slip to say what day we are going?? Or was it o the internet? Or was it just in the booklet and we don't have to let anyone at Kent Uni know???

On my letter it said I had to email them to confirm the interview. If yours is just an open day I don't know, but if there's an interview than mine said to email them! Hope that helps!
Reply 17
im attending open day for english+sociology on feb 20th (wed) , anyone else?
Reply 18
Open Day, UCAS Visit day... what's the difference?! I've lost all my info and dnt know what I'm doing...

Oh dear.
well i'm not going now. Going to the England game instead. Anyone changed there day to another?

I think open day and ucas visit day are the same. There's a page on Kent Uni site where you can book what day you want to go. You need your UCAS no. for it i believe.

Latest

Trending

Trending