The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

holla_at_ya
^
what do you mean other type of topics? I simply asked how easy it was, and then I got tomatoes and eggs thrown at me!!?!?!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?searchid=2566749

Whether true or not, it could be inferred that some gamesmanship was going on with applications etc.
Universities will want to see certificates, or can ask for confirmation from exam boards. Get caught out and they can revoke your offer.

Get caught out, and UCAS'll revoke your application all-together.
^

ok I cant see the link, it dusnt work 4 sum reason...

but anyway, gamesmanship? lol i dont think so, it was just a question, which underwent an incredibly irrational overreaction...and i dont know why it happened, and i dont know why it isnt happening now....
And bitching about it in this thread is solving what exactly?
Reply 24
holla_at_ya
^

ok I cant see the link, it dusnt work 4 sum reason...

but anyway, gamesmanship? lol i dont think so, it was just a question, which underwent an incredibly irrational overreaction...and i dont know why it happened, and i dont know why it isnt happening now....

Then either get over it or post a thread in AAM.
Reply 25
Don't do it.
End of.
*** you, all im sayin is this is incredibly harsh and not right! I mean honetsly, there is no difference in theme between this thread and mine which was closed after i got verbally abused, but im just interested in why this thread hasnt even raised eyebrow, thats all.....
Reply 27
im begging you don't be silly and lie! please don't!! its silly- id do it if you could but you can't! :P lol nah serious, its unfair aswel. i worked my butt off so did most people on tsr. its not fair.although this guy i know, he got two c's and his tutor didn't put them on his reference! unfair!! x
Reply 28
holla_at_ya
*** you, all im sayin is this is incredibly harsh and not right! I mean honetsly, there is no difference in theme between this thread and mine which was closed after i got verbally abused, but im just interested in why this thread hasnt even raised eyebrow, thats all.....

So much injustice in the world, eh? :rolleyes:
I think we can conclude that you shouldn't lie about GCSEs, the universities have a right to throw you off your course if you've been lying.

Latest

Trending

Trending