The Student Room Group
Are you sure your school will allow you to do just two? We had to do all three.

Which will be easier is really down to your particular talents. I found Physics quite Maths-orientated, so if you're good at Maths, you might find Physics easier. Of the two, I found Chemistry the more interesting, and my interest in it generally helped me do better in Chemistry than either Biology or Physics. Does that help at all? My personal advice would be to go for whichever one you're most interested in...
For science GCSE what ever option you choose you will learn about topics from all three areas. Most schools make all their students do at least single science which is a combination of biology, chemistry and physics. Single science is equivalend to one GCSE. You may have to do double science which is also a combination of all three areas. This is equivalent to a double award GCSE (2 GCSEs). In some schools you can do triple science, which is a separate GCSE in biology, chemistry and physics.
We had to do all three!

I don't remember that much about it, but pretty much Physics is easier and Chemistry is more interesting. Although I was always quite good at maths which could be why I found Physics easier. How are you at maths? Chemistry would probably be easier to relate to Biology though.
Reply 4
i would say do chem thats easy
physics is okay u might wanna try that or bio

but i used to hate physics now i hate bio

but am doin all 3 subjects
Reply 5
Is it true that you have to do all 3 sciences for GCSE to get into a Uni?? Can I just do Bio and Phys??

Latest