The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

easter holidays i guess.. we'll see what happens.

revising at this time is quite an early but hell any opportunity helps
Reply 2
i'm starting to a bit now, but only like 1/2 hr- 1hr a night if anything, but it's only maths because im cr ap at it.
i'll start properly in the easter holidays, apart from my easter holidays are in 4 weeks, they're so late!
also i'll start history soon because it's such a bitch!
x
Arrrgh! Don't remind me!
Right now I'm concentrating on my French oral which is in three weeks time. I've done bits of revision at school but I'm really planning on starting the main chunk of it during the Easter holidays.
I get so frightened when I think about how quickly time has passed and how it's only a few weeks until I take my first exam :/
Reply 4
Hi! don't stress out at all. obviously they're are important, so u have to take them seriously. I'm not condoning it, but I did all my revision within two weeks - mostly night before/hour before and i got 4a*s and 6a's, so if start revision from easter you will do amazingly. Good luck with your revision and exams!
Reply 5
No, they're getting further away.
Reply 6
I'm stressing out already, but don't seem to be motivated enough to do revision! I started a bit a while ago, now i've given up :/
Reply 7
Gladly I got most of my maths and Sciences out of the way thanks to the modular examinations. The one I am really worried about is German, its so hard sometimes. I also have French and German orals in a couple of weeks so Im gonna revise loads for them!
Starting on the first Monday of Easter holidays, it is Latin I'm dreading, mainly the Virgil paper! Also, I'm a bit worried as I'm taking about 5 more exams than most at my school, mostly science retakes, to get them up from an A to an A* as well as an ICT retake, again to get from an A to an A*.. Not sure if I made the wrong decision taking all of these extra ones.
Reply 9
Yeah, I'm gonna start revising in the Easter holidays. I'm most worried about ICT as we haven't covered any of the syllabus yet. Apart from that, sciences.
Reply 10
I haven't done any revision yet (well a did a little for my mocks) - I most need to revise Science, Maths and Food Tech. Then after that I will do english and then my languages.
moody28028
Yeah, I'm gonna start revising in the Easter holidays. I'm most worried about ICT as we haven't covered any of the syllabus yet. Apart from that, sciences.

Don't worry, we weren't taught ANY of it in class as well, and I go to a private school, just get yourself the CGP Revision Guide, learn it ALL. You'll get your A*. That's what I did. Well I only managed an A overall, but I only revised for one of the written exams and that was the night before.
moody28028
I'm most worried about ICT as we haven't covered any of the syllabus yet

Don't worry bout ICT, it's mostly commonsense from what I remember :]

I'm most worried bout French Oral, there's too much to learn for me lol
But I've still got till the beginning of May...
KatieKellogg
Don't worry bout ICT, it's mostly commonsense from what I remember :]

I'm most worried bout French Oral, there's too much to learn for me lol
But I've still got till the beginning of May...

Mine's on Tuesday, starting revision tomorrow.
Most worried about English language exams. I have no clue about any of the non fiction prose :frown: Wish there was a study guide for it. I haven't started revision yet but I do a study group so I guess I'm revising science even though I'm not sitting the exams the group is revising for lol! What exams are people least worried about? Any subjects people will be gutted if they don't get an A/A*? I'll be gutted if I don't get an A* in Psychology (also the the exam I'm worrying about least :P).
i cant believe they have come around so fast. wish i had payed more attention back in the beginning of year 10.
dancingshoes10
i cant believe they have come around so fast. wish i had payed more attention back in the beginning of year 10.

Lol. I don't pay attention in most lessons, int he science modules it came down to the revision guides, which saved me.. haven't got anything less than an A.
KnightRider
Lol. I don't pay attention in most lessons, int he science modules it came down to the revision guides, which saved me.. haven't got anything less than an A.

yeh the revision guides seem to do the trick for me too :smile: ive got to learn like 50 stories from the bible for one part of my RS exam! anyone else have to??
Well, I'll be on holiday for a week of easter holidays, at grandparents - will use the evenings to get some revison done (no internet!).
Reply 19
I have my French oral on Tuesday, and then German the week after that :|:|
*Calm*

Yeah, I'm starting to revise in the Easter hols=]

And I have a massive piece of statistics coursework right now dammit!

Latest