The Student Room Group

Mixed-Race people more attractive than....'Pure-race' people?

Scroll to see replies

mixed race women are the ****. They tend to combine the best features from different races. The hottest women are all mixed
Mixed race people, particularly half East Asian and half European - i.e. Eurasians, are usually more attractive than their parents.

A lot of Eurasians in HK are the product of some ugly old white guy and a pretty younger Asian woman, or just a younger Asian woman. Even with ugly parents Eurasians often turn out good looking as well as always being exotic. The girls are usually better looking than the boys, but you do get plently of hot Eurasian guys as well. Occasionally there are ugly Eurasians but its rare, and again they are usually better looking than their parents.

At the elite end of the spectrum some people would say that the best looking white models are more beautiful, but that is a matter of perspective. Some of the best looking white models and actressess in the past have been partly mixed a few generations back, so while they appear white they have a little something to make them look different or striking.
Reply 62
nothing beats half sri lankan half swedish =D
brightxburns
I've noticed that people of mixed races seem, on the whole, to be really attractive. I know a few people of mixed-races, and all of them are really good-looking. I don't know if this is just coincidence, or because they are borne of a wider gene pool or whateve, and get 'the best of both'... but...

What do you think?

I think there have been studies which confirm the fact that those with a more diverse ancestry are generally perceived to be more attractive. This could be because genetic diversity is an attractive quality in a mate because it makes for a healthier child, and because there are studies showing that faces which seem to be an 'average' of other faces - if facial features of many people are taken and blended together digitally - are perceived as more attractive, so mixed race parentage provides a greater blend of facial features.

I think in my experience it probably is true that I find mixed-race individuals to be more attractive than others in general.
Apparently its got some "science" behind it. But I personally think its rubbish, i've seen loads of mixed race people who are ugly, go into any city centre and you'll see loads of ugly chavvy ones. That being said im mixed race and more attractive than most.
Two Words, Jade Goody
Some people who are mixed raced, you wouldn't think so. You wouldn't think Mariah Carey was half black looking at her. Also there are a lot of fair black people who aren't mixed raced (like Beyonce for example).
I know it isn't common to see in England.. but growing up in my own country I saw it alot: American+Saudi mix. These people are so absolutely mind-bogglingly beautiful it's sickening.

I'm mixed, Saudi+English and look pretty damn good if I'm being honest.

I love white/oriental mixes too. Those kids are hot.
I have a friend (female) who is half Persian (Iranian) and half Italian... and I can safely say that 99.9999% people who see her can't help but stare in awe.
Reply 68
mitsabeeba

I'm mixed, Saudi+English and look pretty damn good if I'm being honest.

i think you'd look pretty damn ugly
Reply 69

The person who said Indian + white, with more of a tending towards indian features, tend to be really good looking.

Katrina Kaif:
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/katrinakaif/katrina_kaif_2.jpg
Reply 70
lol love the way every mixed race person in here thinks their the best thing since sliced bread
LoZEr
i think you'd look pretty damn ugly

but a whole lot better looking than you....... :wink:
xx
I've never met a mixed race person I was attracted to. So I'd disagree that they're more attractive that 'pure' people.
yes we are.

lol joking.

Nah it depends what genes you happen to get. Take Jady Goody for example, her parents are (presumably) munters, hence her apparent unattractiveness.
Forté
lol love the way every mixed race person in here thinks their the best thing since sliced bread

Hey! I said I was ugly, though, I was just fishing for compliments.:cool:

Raz
Reply 75
mitsabeeba
but a whole lot better looking than you....... :wink:
xx

better manly features then? :wink:
Reply 76
This thread is just basically about mixed race people trying to argue they themselves look good, while the 'pure' race people either don't care or don't want to seem 'racist'.
Reply 77
Not the first time I have heard this discussion, I am Indian and 1/8 Portuguese and when I have been to Goa (In India) I can't help but notice how stunning mixed race girls are - Indian/Portuguese. That said anyone can be attractive!
LoZEr
better manly features then? :wink:

Who said that you are manly...?
Hush ya habibi or I'll run you down in my ferrari ..you're going off topic.. :tsr2:
brightxburns
Wow, what an interesting mix. I don't think I've ever seen that before!

This sounds truly odd, I know, but is there any chance you could post a pic? I'm just interested. Do you look more indian or more black?

Umm will try post a pic a bit later, my computer is being really annoying at the moment! I think I look more black but some of my features, like my hair and eyes, are definitely of Indian origin :O Also I'm pretty fair skinned considering how dark my dad is, so the "indian genes" evidently played a part.

And to other people saying that the mixed race people in here all think they are good looking, that's because we are :wink: Okay, on a more serious note, isn't it just human nature to fish for compliments?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending