The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by Leonheart &#12472
At the end of the eIntro you choose a day and a time when you will be moving in, they say you should try to get there during your chosen time so they know how busy it is going to be. If you cant make it or your running late they say you should call them. People will be at the accommodation till after 7pm it says but im not sure if its different in other accommodations

Nah they dont work on weekends i dont think! Lets hope you find out on monday, although it will be tuesday because monday is a bank holiday! Where are you coming from? Carr mills looks pretty goood!! I was upset I got it at first but I am sort of glad now =D

I was thinking of moving in on the 17th of September but might wait until the saturday instead...not too sure yet, I havent picked a date and time ahhhh..

I had no idea tomorrow would be a bank holiday! I'll be coming aaaall the way from Sweden! :biggrin: Yeah Carr Mills has a huge kitchen, it looks great! I think the desk is too small though. I want to move in as early as possible. I might even book temporary accomodation.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 321
oooh thanks just did it! is the contract just the email they sent ?
Reply 322
21:13
Oh you do? :frown: I don't know if I can ring them, it costs way too much...

Call using skype - the rates on there are pretty cheap :smile:
Reply 323
Leonardo85
nice choice, can you already speak some Italian?

No I,err- how to put this without making me look like a terrible person?- got kicked out of my Italian lessons. In my defence though it was only because drama rehearsals stopped me from turning up so often it got to the point where there was little use in going anyway, and they were only conversational lessons. I promise I'll put much more effort in this year! :yep:
xXx
Reply 324
Sophie*Lou
Well if I get in I'm taking Italian as my elective. Can we have more pasta or pizza or something? I don't really like croissants.

YOU DON'T LIKE CROISSANTS???!!!! *faints* think I just had a mini stroke after reading that. On a serious note though, we can never be friends if you aren't willing to gorge yourself on buttery pastry snacks:no:

Only joking, I'm quite happy to stuff my piggy little face with pizza instead :biggrin: Welcome aboard the "let's get fat" course!
xXx
Reply 325
Original post by Leonheart &#12472

When you get near the end of the eIntro it gives you a link to essential information form which you write your emergency contact information on and send to the uni!! =]]] hope that helped!

xxx

And don't forget to enclose 2 Photographs!! :smile:
Reply 326
Dr Sonic
And don't forget to enclose 2 Photographs!! :smile:

:eek:
Where does it say that? And where is eIntro?I got an offer, but I don't know what to do now!! :frown:
Aimooo
YOU DON'T LIKE CROISSANTS???!!!! *faints* think I just had a mini stroke after reading that. On a serious note though, we can never be friends if you aren't willing to gorge yourself on buttery pastry snacks:no:

Only joking, I'm quite happy to stuff my piggy little face with pizza instead :biggrin: Welcome aboard the "let's get fat" course!
xXx

How about a compromise? I like pain au chocolat, does that make it any better?
I got my accommodation confirmation through and went to the portal to set everything up but can't find eIntro unless it's called something different. Where is the actual link for it?
Sophie*Lou
I got my accommodation confirmation through and went to the portal to set everything up but can't find eIntro unless it's called something different. Where is the actual link for it?

eIntro is hidden away on the first page of the portal after you've logged in, look over at the right and it's this tiny little link that says Residence eIntro, hope that helps you find it ^^

Oh, and to 21:13, go to portal.leeds.ac.uk and click new students, get your login details and go on there, you can register with the uni and go on eIntro~
Reply 330
Spiral and Escape
eIntro is hidden away on the first page of the portal after you've logged in, look over at the right and it's this tiny little link that says Residence eIntro, hope that helps you find it ^^

Oh, and to 21:13, go to portal.leeds.ac.uk and click new students, get your login details and go on there, you can register with the uni and go on eIntro~

I feel like a ******, I can't find the link!!! Could someone please post a pic or something? :frown:
Spiral and Escape

Is it after you pay the deposit? Cause I need my dad to come home from work to sort it out.
The link to eIntro? Hang on, I'll take a screencap for you ^^ First off, here's where you log in - http://i36.tinypic.com/29li63m.jpg
And here's where eIntro is hidden - http://i38.tinypic.com/357q7pf.jpg

I hope you can see the pictures clearly. I don't think it should make a difference whether or not you've paid the deposit yet.
Reply 333
It's not there!! :frown:
I'm fairly certain that eIntro only appears on the portal the day after you've been booked in. So if you only received your email today, it will probably only be there tomorrow (and I don't know if it automatically loads itself over the university holiday or not so even people who got their email over the weekend may not be able to see it until tomorrow - not sure about that).
Reply 335
Sophie*Lou
How about a compromise? I like pain au chocolat, does that make it any better?

Only about a million times :yep:
Mmmmmmm chocolate pastry :coma:
xXx

Latest