The Student Room Group

OPITO Apprenticeship - Anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Dav-100
Been accepted for electrical engineering at middlesborough, also got a mate whos been accepted for process operation at aberdeen !

its in middlesbrough ? that would be convenient for me as i live in billingham near it but i have been sent to falkirk.
Reply 381
Dav-100
Been accepted for electrical engineering at middlesborough, also got a mate whos been accepted for process operation at aberdeen !

I have also been accepted for electrical at middlesborough. Anyone else from aberdeen/aberdeenshire going to middlesborough?
Reply 382
anyone else still not heard anything back yet?
Reply 383
danz69
anyone else still not heard anything back yet?

Me. Starting to have doubts now. :frown:

If I don't get a letter tomorrow, I'm going to stop keeping my hopes up.
Can't you guys take some initiative and phone up
Reply 385
I got rejected by Ecitb... nevermind, emailed as to where I fell short but just recieved a standard email which wasn't particularly relevant to me- hey ho!

onwards and upwards, good luck to those who've not heard
Reply 386
Phoned up Opito.
They told me all the places have already been offered so it is unlikely that I have been chosen.

Oh well, Uni it is.
Reply 387
So yeah I phoned up and apparently I haven't heard because I'm on the reserve list, and will only be offered a place if some people decide not to accept their offers. Oh well, so close yet so far... Good luck with the course for the people that have heard back.
Reply 388
i would like to know the person you are phoning to find this out as i have been phoning maureen hunter the scheme co-ordinater and emailing her aswell and she has never even replied once...i had my interview 13weeks ago and got a letter in june saying my application was still being considered and have heard nothing since. anyone else been waiting this long? its a joke waiting this long
Reply 389
Dav-100
i got middlesbrough and im from elgin, i know a couple of boys from buckie goin down aswell

ohright cool. im from banff
Reply 390
Got a place as instrument tech at jewel and esk in edinburgh... to go on sunday the 5th sept. Anyone else goin ?
gavleask
I have also been accepted for electrical at middlesborough. Anyone else from aberdeen/aberdeenshire going to middlesborough?

Aye, in from stonehaven. is anyone else going down on the 4th for the induction on the 5th?

Add me on [email protected]

Cheers
Reply 392
Dav-100
good stuff see you down there mate, what day you goin down?

think al go down on the 4th, you?
Reply 393
black_tide
Aye, in from stonehaven. is anyone else going down on the 4th for the induction on the 5th?

Add me on [email protected]

Cheers

cool. aye am going down on the 4th too. aye ive added you
Reply 394
AMcKie
Got a place as instrument tech at jewel and esk in edinburgh... to go on sunday the 5th sept. Anyone else goin ?

Yeah im the same, add my msn, [email protected]
Reply 395
AT17
Yeah im the same, add my msn, [email protected]

added ye bud
Reply 396
Dav-100
aye im goin down on the 4th too i think. and black_tide ive added you

Add my msn [email protected]
Reply 397
anyone else doing process at Aberdeen?
Has anyone else not heard anything after the interview, i cant get in touch with opito either :frown:
Anyone been offered the Electrical one at Aberdeen through ECITB?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending