The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Asset Management - Investment 2020 Traineeship

Has anyone finished the video interview of this program on Hirevue? What kind of questions are they asking?

I can exchange with investment banks and professional servies companie's online assessment. Morgan Stanley, BNP, Credit Suisse etc.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey! can i please ask u how long did u wait to receive an invitation to the Hirevue?:smile: i applied 3 days ago.
Original post by Lacus24
Has anyone finished the video interview of this program on Hirevue? What kind of questions are they asking?

I can exchange with investment banks and professional servies companie's online assessment. Morgan Stanley, BNP, Credit Suisse etc.
Reply 2
Original post by lara_m
hey! can i please ask u how long did u wait to receive an invitation to the Hirevue?:smile: i applied 3 days ago.

Immediately after I submitted my application, in about 5 mins. You didn’t receive it?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
That’s so funny! Noo, I didn’t receive it yet, but i know another girl who applied, she received it her invitation for hirevue in 2 weeks hahah, so it seems so u predictable :smile:
Original post by Lacus24
Immediately after I submitted my application, in about 5 mins. You didn’t receive it?
Reply 4
Original post by lara_m
That’s so funny! Noo, I didn’t receive it yet, but i know another girl who applied, she received it her invitation for hirevue in 2 weeks hahah, so it seems so u predictable :smile:

I thought it was an automatic invitation… maybe it is not?
Reply 5
Yeahh idk hahah! Did u already do the video? Or not yet?
Original post by Lacus24
I thought it was an automatic invitation… maybe it is not?
Are you guys school leavers or graduates?
I'm applying tomorrow as a school leaver from September 2019 :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by lara_m
Yeahh idk hahah! Did u already do the video? Or not yet?

not yet, has you friend done it?
Reply 8
Original post by Infinite Series
I'm applying tomorrow as a school leaver from September 2019 :smile:

I am a graduate in my last year
Reply 9
yes, she already completed it. She said her questions were about the biggest challenge in her life and diverse perspective that she used to solve it; she also said they asked strength and weaknesses. :smile: how about u?
Original post by Lacus24
not yet, has you friend done it?
Reply 10
I didn't do it yet, I have a coursework deadline on Monday.
Original post by lara_m
yes, she already completed it. She said her questions were about the biggest challenge in her life and diverse perspective that she used to solve it; she also said they asked strength and weaknesses. :smile: how about u?
Hi! Best of luck with the application! I’m applying as a school leaver but am struggling to fill the education section - I can’t list my school as there are only universities/colleges to pick from. May I ask what you did?
Original post by Infinite Series
I'm applying tomorrow as a school leaver from September 2019
Reply 12
Hi guys, I was wondering what sorts of questions I should expect in the Hirevue interview if anyone has done it already.
Reply 13
Also, how long do we have to answer each question?
Original post by hsh2812
Hi guys, I was wondering what sorts of questions I should expect in the Hirevue interview if anyone has done it already.
Reply 14
hey! can i ask you when did u apply and how long did u wait for hirevue?
Original post by hsh2812
Also, how long do we have to answer each question?
Reply 15
Original post by lara_m
hey! can i ask you when did u apply and how long did u wait for hirevue?

I applied yesterday and I received my Hirevue link almost an hour after submitting my application
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?
Reply 17
Not yet : (
Have you?
Original post by jimmykent
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?
Reply 18
Does anyone know if JP sent out any rejections till this point?
I just got an invite for a telephone interview! Don’t know if they’re sending out rejections yet or if they’ll wait until they’ve filled the spots first

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending