The Student Room Group
Reply 1
boo..... could my school have spare ones.... or anyone on the internet have them? :s-smilie:
I heard it was 78% for an A*..though it does vary each year of course. I dont know any of the others as they dont apply....
Reply 3
Hey, I had a look at the biology paper in school, but my teacher wouldn't let me take it out of the science block!

I think I got an A* in it, and same for physics but I haven't seen the chemistry paper which I want the most as I'm worried! (Check my sig lol)!

I will ask when school begins next Monday, but I suspect I won't be allowed to take a copy home, just look and add my marks up in school.
Reply 4
i suspect the grade boundaries will be lower this year coz the exams we considerably harder.

ahh i really need those exam papers otherwise im gonna be nervous for so long! lol. plz help!
my school has spare ones (:
around 2 but we dont get to have them anyways.
Reply 6
I think I may get a chance to ‘borrow’ the biology paper for a night from school as our part-time science teacher is leaving them for us (me and a couple of friends) on his table and I can return it the following day. :smile:

However, I don’t have a scanner, only a photocopier so I don’t think I can upload it to TSR – but possibly I can get my friend to maybe.

However again, I’m not too sure on the legality of this, as it’s an Edexcel copyright item that ‘cannot be reproduced without permission, cannot be stored in any digital manner, and cannot be transmitted’ etc.

I’m sure nobody will mind or even know if I make a personal photocopy, but getting the paper, scanning it to make a PDF file and transmitting it online is as big a breach of that copyright as I can think of. :s-smilie:
Reply 7
mate, if u do that i will love you! it is double science right?
Reply 8
also, when are they likely to be released officially anyway? hopefully before results day....
Gren1TI
I think I may get a chance to ‘borrow’ the biology paper for a night from school as our part-time science teacher is leaving them for us (me and a couple of friends) on his table and I can return it the following day. :smile:

However, I don’t have a scanner, only a photocopier so I don’t think I can upload it to TSR but possibly I can get my friend to maybe.

However again, I’m not too sure on the legality of this, as it’s an Edexcel copyright item that ‘cannot be reproduced without permission, cannot be stored in any digital manner, and cannot be transmitted’ etc.

I’m sure nobody will mind or even know if I make a personal photocopy, but getting the paper, scanning it to make a PDF file and transmitting it online is as big a breach of that copyright as I can think of. :s-smilie:

Yes, I would advise against, in this day and age they will sue for anything...
Reply 10
r u for real? ur saying if u see the questions before the exam your grades wont be any better? wow...
Reply 11
lol, i still think it can stop some ppl from worrying about the exam, being stressed and as a result prevent wasting time if ur confident that u have got a decent grade before results day

Latest