The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I did A1, A2, B5 and C6 and I thought I'd done reall well but I've just realised I might have just put C instead of C6. Hopefully the examiners are intelligent to work out but I really hope I dont lost 25 marks because of that.
Reply 2
did 2,3,5,8 don't think it was to bad! :biggrin:
Reply 3
I did 2,3,6,8. =D
This might sound weird but I actually enjoyed that paper (esp q3!XD), despite that my favourite topics didn't come up..>__<.
I also wrote some ridiculous answers alnogside some of my main points too..XD Well, gotta keep the examiners entertained.XD

Good luck with the next one gus, 12th, we still have some time! ^__^
Reply 4
Think i did 2, 4, 6 anddd 8? if i did then they're all the even numbers :biggrin: haha.. yeahh i didn't think it was too bad either! SUCH a relief.
I did 1,4,6,8

I'm I bit angry I didnt do the coasts question (2)..very silly.
Reply 6
I did Q2,3,6,8
Hated section A. I knew it would be rivers/coasts but hated both Q. I started rivers than crossed it out and did coasts which I hadn't revised, and vaguely made things up for the case study.
Units 2,3,4 were good. exactly what I predicted came up:
-China's One Child Policy
- Farming
-Global warming & Rainforest
And I can now throw all my sheets of revision away!! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Howdy, so what questions did you all pick and how did you find them?
I chose;

Question 1: Rivers
Question 4: Rural to Urban Migration
Question 6: Farming & Agriculture
Question 8: Global Warming
Reply 8
1: Rivers (I was annoyed no tectonic plates :frown:)
3: Population (:smile:)
6: Farming (Weird case study at the end, not learned in class, but I could guess what to put. I choose India and the rice farming so I just talked about inputs, processes and outputs and difference between poor and rich farmers)
8: Global Warming (:smile:)

I think I got an A, I hope for an A* but I'll just have to see.
Reply 9
Yeah we got told to use rice farming in India too :P
2: Coasts
4: Rural to urban migration
6: Farming (I did shifting cultivation in amazonia and wrote about the physical/human inputs, processes and outputs...)
8: Global warming
Reply 11
Glad to know that I didn't write something totally irrelevant for the farming question :smile:.
Reply 12
Question 5: What was it? I can't remember. I did it though.
Reply 13
^ 5 was Quality of Life.
Ash1349
Question 5: What was it? I can't remember. I did it though.

Question 5 was about quality of life i think... sound right? :wink:
Reply 15
I think 5 was quality of life
Reply 16
Yeah, that's the one! I didn't like the questions on the Farming one. :s

Right, on the Global Warming question did anyone else miss out the first question by accident? I did. >_> I started on the question about similarities and differences, totally missing out the first question underneath the diagram on the first page. Never mind.
Yeahh, it was pretty hard to see... so i wouldn't worry about it, i'm sure loads of people did that!

Did anybody find it really hard to find second question on unit one (the coasts one). It was only like 1/3 of a page and i just ignored it thinking that it was still part of the rivers, spent a while looking at the booklet like a bit of a freak with a completely blank look haha.

Latest