The Student Room Group

Degree Apprenticeship ?

I am in currently in year 12 and doing a degree apprenticeship post 18 seems quite appealing. Has anyone doing/ done one recently ,doesn't really mater what field . Would like to get some peoples experience of it . If its engineering related thats an added bonus .
Cheers
Reply 1
Original post by _ap12
I am in currently in year 12 and doing a degree apprenticeship post 18 seems quite appealing. Has anyone doing/ done one recently ,doesn't really mater what field . Would like to get some peoples experience of it . If its engineering related thats an added bonus .
Cheers

Good ones will be really competitive to get into. Like the dyson institute one in partnership with warwick uni for Engineering
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Do you know if you live in the uni campus or find your own accommodation.
Original post by Svesh
Good ones will be really competitive to get into. Like the dyson institute one in partnership with warwick uni for Engineering
Reply 3
Trust
https://www.dysoninstitute.com/

Check out the website ^

They have on site accommodation available at a very reasonable price, and it's much nicer than standard uni rooms. I've got an offer for them starting in September - I'd be happy to answer any questions about the application process if you have any.
Original post by _ap12
Do you know if you live in the uni campus or find your own accommodation.
Reply 5
Thanks . Ill have a look at the website

Original post by Ollie.T2105

Check out the website ^

They have on site accommodation available at a very reasonable price, and it's much nicer than standard uni rooms. I've got an offer for them starting in September - I'd be happy to answer any questions about the application process if you have any.
Reply 6
Just had a look . Looks amazing ,congrats on getting an offer ! Say if you didn't get an offer would you have applied to university if so what course?

Check out the website ^

Thank you!! I had applied to product design engineering and mechanical engineering courses at the same time as applying to Dyson. The Dyson program is less design based though as it is a general engineering degree that you get at the end of it.
Original post by _ap12
Just had a look . Looks amazing ,congrats on getting an offer ! Say if you didn't get an offer would you have applied to university if so what course?
Reply 8
Cool, I am planning on applying for electronic and electrical engineering courses.
Thank you!! I had applied to product design engineering and mechanical engineering courses at the same time as applying to Dyson. The Dyson program is less design based though as it is a general engineering degree that you get at the end of it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending