The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6640
‎"That's their problem, although i cannot say I'm not enjoying what's happening to them". Ally McCoist 1994

"When Celtic faced closure in 1994. My feelings then were of disbelief and concern for my mates who were Celtic fans." - Ally McCoist 2012
Original post by Keese
‎"That's their problem, although i cannot say I'm not enjoying what's happening to them". Ally McCoist 1994

"When Celtic faced closure in 1994. My feelings then were of disbelief and concern for my mates who were Celtic fans." - Ally McCoist 2012

Fat pie-munching fud.
Original post by Keese

He's a fat prick.
Reply 6643
What a fat, pie munching, ****ing stupid tosspot.
Original post by FrigidSymphony
If he stayed with Aberdeen for a few more seasons, he could prove to be a vital asset in bringing us up to the top 6, maybe even 3rd or 4th. He's obviously a very talented player, and he's at a club that has nowhere to go but up, which he could play a great part in. How could probably get a much better deal after a few seasons of doing good work with us then leaving now after just the one season. He's also probably going to win the AFC player of the year and goal of the year awards.

Sorry, but in my opinion both Considine and Vernon are more deserving of winning the player of the year award.

It would of course be great if we could keep Arnason but we have a good few central midfielders tied down for next season, including Rae, Milsom, Osbourne, Jack, and Hughes, so his high wage demands could be better spent elsewhere, such as signing a good strike partner for Vernon or getting Mark Reynolds in on a permanent deal.
Hawl, Sheep Shaggers, get yer ain fred.
It will be more active than the hun one atleast
Why isn't Wilson on the pitch sorting out this defence?

And no strikers on the bench :colonhash:
Look at them, with their ridiculous Cashconverters kits... COYR!
I want to kiss Rory Fallon on the mouth. Anyone else watching this???
Does this look like the also-rans' thread?
You mean Celtic fans don't care about any other aspect of Scottish football?
You mean Celtic fans don't care about any other aspect of Scottish football?

We're not that bothered who we have the privilege of pumping in the final.
Original post by Celtic_Anthony
We're not that bothered who we have the privilege of pumping in the final.

You're not worried that we might drag out a draw, only to have our kiwi wunderkind pump in a few extras?
You're not worried that we might drag out a draw, only to have our kiwi wunderkind pump in a few extras?

Nah.
FrigidSymphony
Baa Baa

Congrats though, and best of luck against the Hibees.
Original post by Celtic_Anthony
Congrats though, and best of luck against the Hibees.

Couldn't have hoped for a better draw! See you in the final :colone:
'grats bhoys
Reply 6658
Who's all going to the final this weekend then?

:toofunny:

So, they'll be paying all creditors in full then, right?

Quick Reply

Latest