The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Applicants

Anyone studying Adult Nursing at Bucks in September?
Original post by jojo_rosa
Anyone studying Adult Nursing at Bucks in September?

I’m hoping but I haven’t heard anything yet 😔 hoping that doesn’t mean I won’t get in but will have to wait and see. Have you had an offer?
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
The universities have stopped giving offers at the moment if I remember correctly so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. I got an unconditional offer in December after having a conditional offer. We may be on the same course in September if all goes well. I know it’s difficult but try not to worry, I also felt like this and one of my conditions for my conditional offer was to retake the Maths entrance test. Let me know if you hear anything else. Best of luck🤞🏼
(edited 4 years ago)
The universities have stopped giving offers at the moment if I remember correctly so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. I got an unconditional offer in December after having a conditional offer. We may be on the same course in September if all goes well. I know it’s difficult but try not to worry, I also felt like this and one of my conditions for my conditional offer was to retake the Maths entrance test. Let me know if you hear anything else. Best of luck🤞🏼

I didn't know they had already given offers before closing date of applications on 15th January, now I'm definitely worried :frown: Congratulations on your place that is amazing :smile:
Reply 4
Don’t worry about it and there’s no need to be worried as I’m sure there are so many people in you position. Remember just keep thinking positive thoughts
Don’t worry about it and there’s no need to be worried as I’m sure there are so many people in you position. Remember just keep thinking positive thoughts

I'm going to just focus on other things at the moment as I will just keep thinking about it Thanks :smile:
I got in 😃😃
Reply 7
Congratulations 🥳
Reply 8
Original post by COFFEEGIRL17
I got in 😃😃

My name is Joanna. What’s yours?
My name is Joanna. What’s yours?

Hi Joanna I’m Amy
Reply 10
Nice to meet you, Amy. I was thinking of doing a Facebook group chat for the cohort of adult nurses starting at Bucks in September. I was wondering if you were interested
Nice to meet you, Amy. I was thinking of doing a Facebook group chat for the cohort of adult nurses starting at Bucks in September. I was wondering if you were interested

You too! Yes that sounds great 😌
Reply 12
You too! Yes that sounds great 😌

Send me a private message of your Facebook profile
Unsure how to do that very new to this! Could you send me yours and I can add?
Reply 14
I have sent you a message. Let me know if you receive it
Reply 15
Unsure how to do that very new to this! Could you send me yours and I can add?

I have sent you a message. Let me know if you receive it
Reply 16
Hi can I ask if the bucks nurses cohort 2020 facebook page was set up? If so I cannot find it!
Original post by dsecker
Hi can I ask if the bucks nurses cohort 2020 facebook page was set up? If so I cannot find it!

Hi :smile:
Yes it is, I will ask Joanna to add you :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by dsecker

There is a group chat on Facebook that I have done. Send me a message on here and I’ll add you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending