The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i'm going back on Wed for an induction and i still haven't bought my uniform...:eek:
Priyanka1992
i'm going back on Wed for an induction and i still haven't bought my uniform...:eek:

I still have a crap load of clothes to buy. I'd kill for a uniform :frown: So easy and simple
trance addict
I still have a crap load of clothes to buy. I'd kill for a uniform :frown: So easy and simple

we have to wear a black tailored suit which is a bit gaybar because it isn't like a uniform that you just go and buy from somewhere and have to put up with it but there is limited choice

also people were kidding when they told marcus to get a remark yes?
Reply 5143
crrrrrash
we have to wear a black tailored suit which is a bit gaybar because it isn't like a uniform that you just go and buy from somewhere and have to put up with it but there is limited choice

nope, i sent off for the remark today. Hopefully it comes back good, its unlikely it'll go down to an A. Its just nice to see if I do get the high A* that i really wanted in eng language.
crrrrrash

Yeah same...i don't have a uniform as such, more like a dress code. Basically have to buy a black tailored jacket thing and a skirt where we put the badge on top. So there's not a shop where i can just get it and that's probably why i've left it so late; because i can't be bothered to have a look everywhere.
MarcusLL
nope, i sent off for the remark today. Hopefully it comes back good, its unlikely it'll go down to an A. Its just nice to see if I do get the high A* that i really wanted in eng language.

:p: :yeah:
MarcusLL

you weren't joking?

:confused:

:frown:
MarcusLL

you won't get it with comma splicing like that!
aahhh you'll be gutted if it does go down to an A
if it was me wouldn't dare risk it tbhs
i presume you're doing something englishy next year?
MarcusLL

You might even get full marks :shock:
Reply 5149
trance addict
Predicted A/A* got a B. Although I did almost fall asleep in paper 2 :s-smilie:

I'd give you some marks if I could; it was my 2nd best exam :biggrin:
v1oXx-
I'd give you some marks if I could; it was my 2nd best exam :biggrin:

Lol I looked back at tsr just as you posted. I must be psychic.
Reply 5151
trance addict
Lol I looked back at tsr just as you posted. I must be psychic.

It's a sign; it means your remark will go up. :shakehand:
v1oXx-
It's a sign; it means your remark will go up. :shakehand:

I hope so :yy:
Reply 5153
crrrrrash
you won't get it with comma splicing like that!
aahhh you'll be gutted if it does go down to an A
if it was me wouldn't dare risk it tbhs
i presume you're doing something englishy next year?

erm, i was joking.

i hate english.
MarcusLL
erm, i was joking.

i hate english.

Ok i'm really confused- are you getting a remark or not? :p:
Oldspeak
Ok i'm really confused- are you getting a remark or not? :p:

lol same as!
MarcusLL
why the **** would u want to get anything remarked if u got 11 A* ?
Reply 5157
I knew someone would have to bump this thread up :rolleyes:

:colonhash:close itt
Reply 5158
abderraouf
why the **** would u want to get anything remarked if u got 11 A* ?

It was a joke u stupid dip****

Latest