Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SHES ALL THAT IS ON!!!!!!

..J'adore..
haha, nah, don't mind either way :smile:

But i really want to learn it :biggrin:

one of my mates who's half chinese claims to have taught himself chinese in a matter of months... he is extremely full of himself though lol :biggrin:

If he's a genius then he probably has....

Otherwise no. :p:

He probably learnt crap from some phrase book and thinks he knows loads when he probably doesn't.

Even I couldn't learn chinese in a matter of months.... :ninja:

And why not take Chinese lessons then? There's probably a Chinese school in your area? You'd be surprised at the amount of non-chinese people going there now (I'm not sure what area/ethnic background you are :p:)
ArchedEdge
If he's a genius then he probably has....

Otherwise no. :p:

He probably learnt crap from some phrase book and thinks he knows loads when he probably doesn't.

Even I couldn't learn chinese in a matter of months.... :ninja:

And why not take Chinese lessons then? There's probably a Chinese school in your area? You'd be surprised at the amount of non-chinese people going there now (I'm not sure what area/ethnic background you are :p:)

lol, don't think there are a lot of chinese schools around where I am... although lots of them go to a school by me but its private.

but my school is doing lessons after school for 6th formers so i'm going to go to those woo :biggrin:

and lmao he claims to be extremely intelligent, but i've never met someone so vain/full of himself as he is haha :woo:
Reply 1383
How many hours to go now then?
Arrrrggggghhhhh I want the results now ... so I can go and celebrate and eat lots of cake ( even in I do bad)
our results slips are all ready and waiting for us!

-52 hours 43 minutes till 6am 21st
Reply 1386
bob9001
our results slips are all ready and waiting for us!

-52 hours 43 minutes till 6am 21st

But surely no schools open at 6am?!
elliot22
But surely no schools open at 6am?!

you can get them online with edexcel results plus at 6am :smile:
How many Emos does it take to change a lightbulb?
**** 'em and let them cry in the dark
jaz_jaz

SHES ALL THAT IS ON!!!!!!

I love that, watched it the other night.
..J'adore..
lol, don't think there are a lot of chinese schools around where I am... although lots of them go to a school by me but its private.

but my school is doing lessons after school for 6th formers so i'm going to go to those woo :biggrin:

and lmao he claims to be extremely intelligent, but i've never met someone so vain/full of himself as he is haha :woo:

are those after school lessons for a Chinese GCSE or just extra learning?

and this guy doesn't sound very nice :no:
sounds like an ass
disgrace to the race! :p:
Reply 1391
bob9001
you can get them online with edexcel results plus at 6am :smile:

Ahhh...sadly, we weren't given those this year. :frown:
You know what I'm most looking forward to in sixth form? Year 13 girls. The girls at my school are the definition of eye candy, lol!
elliot22
Ahhh...sadly, we weren't given those this year. :frown:

Same, here. They should though, I'll be sure to mention it anyway.
led_zep_amh(121191)
You know what I'm most looking forward to in sixth form? Year 13 girls. The girls at my school are the definition of eye candy, lol!

Haha ! Typical male for you =]. Year 13 boys <3.
Reply 1395
led_zep_amh(121191)

:laughing: At our school, there aren't really any stunners but lots of half-decent-looking girls. :rolleyes:
ArchedEdge
are those after school lessons for a Chinese GCSE or just extra learning?

and this guy doesn't sound very nice :no:
sounds like an ass
disgrace to the race! :p:

urm you get some sort of qualification but god knows what it is lmao... probs a ****y one i did in italien (but was made to do that lol :p: )

and yes he is an ass, still quite amusing, and screams like a girl if i tickle him, which is always funny :woo:

and LMFAO, indeed he is haha
I love edexcel- their languages are so easy. but sadly- no online results for me. gotta wait til 10.
Reply 1398
Yay. My experiment is over. :smile:

I put fake below-par result predictions in my signature to see if people would treat me as inferior and no-one made a comment or ignored me so maybe the TSR members aren't all as harsh as I thought they were! :P
Reply 1399
Ditto
Year 13 boys

Not 12 but 13:wink:

Sadly, there are not many hot year 13 boys :mad:

And there seems to be more girls than boys...
What a terrible 2 years this may be...

Latest