The Student Room Group

Infrastructure Technician L3 Apprenticeship Portfolio

Hey all,

Apologies if this sounds a little cheeky, but I was wondering if anyone had a copy of their portfolio for L3 Infrastructure Technician to hand that I could use as reference material?

I'm undertaking an apprenticeship in the IT industry, and would like use this material as reference in developing and enhancing my own portfolio. Being able to see the level of detail in the information, and the sources of information would be really helpful. This would provide me with information, that I may not have thought about and would give me another angle to look at when developing my own portfolio.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
The portfolio is used to evidence competence.
This means it has to be your own work.

If you’re struggling to identify evidence for the requirements, I suggest you discuss with your apprenticeship provider/training officer.

You can’t reference other people’s work.
Original post by Sf6142
Hey all,

Apologies if this sounds a little cheeky, but I was wondering if anyone had a copy of their portfolio for L3 Infrastructure Technician to hand that I could use as reference material?

I'm undertaking an apprenticeship in the IT industry, and would like use this material as reference in developing and enhancing my own portfolio. Being able to see the level of detail in the information, and the sources of information would be really helpful. This would provide me with information, that I may not have thought about and would give me another angle to look at when developing my own portfolio.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey Sf6142 I'm currently undergoing the same apprenticeship as you .could you please send me a PM and support a fellow apprentice .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending