Visit website

University of Wolverhampton 2021 thread

Scroll to see replies

At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I appplied for Primary Teaching, has anyone else?

Hi I’ve applied for primary education too, have you heard anything from them?
Reply 42
Original post by evag1
Secondary Maths teaching

Hey! i’ve applied to the same :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by jessim8
Hey! i’ve applied to the same :smile:

Hey I had a last minute change of heart lol changed all of mine to primary, big regret now🤣 will be applying again through clearing in summer:/ Where else have you applied?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by evag1
Hey I had a last minute change of heart lol changed all of mine to primary, big regret now🤣 will be applying again through clearing in summer:/ Where else have you applied?

awhh!! and i applied for the same course but at sunderland & chichester also!!
anyone planning to study Media or Englishrelated course at wolverhampton?

I'm scared to go because of the rubbish reviews I have seen :frown:
Reply 46
Original post by jessim8
awhh!! and i applied for the same course but at sunderland & chichester also!!

Ah none of the same then lol, I applied to Sheffield and Strathclyde
I applied for biomed (+foundation year) at Wolverhampton on Jan 22nd. I received an acknowledgment email on Jan 23rd. I also applied to Birmingham, MMU, BCU and Aston.
Original post by kiqbal000
Hi, I’ve got an unconditional offer for childrens nursing with foundation to start in April next year :smile:

Could I ask how long it took to receive your offer and when did you apply? Did you have an interview? Thanks. Marie.
Hi, has anyone had their pharmacy interview, if so how did it go?
Original post by Mariem1986
Could I ask how long it took to receive your offer and when did you apply? Did you have an interview? Thanks. Marie.

I applied quite a while ago, I think it was End of august. Was given an interview date (I think start of sep), my interview was 9th September, and I was given the offer on 10th September x
Reply 51
if anyone else is doing secondary maths teaching in sept hmu, i need friends xoxox
how long after did everyone hear back from the wolverhampton pharmacy interview?
Hi everyone,
I have recently had my interview for the Adult Nursing degree at Wolverhampton Uni. The woman who interviewed be told me to expect a response sometime this week. Has anyone already had a response to an interview and if so how did they respond? Were you sent an email or was it stated on e.vision? I am not sure where to look and I am stupidly impatient
Reply 54
Original post by Tabatha93
Hi everyone,
I have recently had my interview for the Adult Nursing degree at Wolverhampton Uni. The woman who interviewed be told me to expect a response sometime this week. Has anyone already had a response to an interview and if so how did they respond? Were you sent an email or was it stated on e.vision? I am not sure where to look and I am stupidly impatient

They email you so you will find out that way. It takes a while though so I'd keep on top of it and call them next week if you haven't heard anything. Good luck.
Original post by Ssum
They email you so you will find out that way. It takes a while though so I'd keep on top of it and call them next week if you haven't heard anything. Good luck.

Thank you so much 🙌🏼
Original post by Tabatha93
Hi everyone,

I did mine a few months ago, and found out the next day, and it was via email. If they don’t respond within a week, defo chase it up as that’s what I was told to do as well ! Good luck!!!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I appplied for Primary Teaching, has anyone else?

Hi, I applied for this as well, for september 2021, have you heard back from them yet? Its been 2 weeks since I applied and not heard anything yet
Original post by kiqbal000
I applied quite a while ago, I think it was End of august. Was given an interview date (I think start of sep), my interview was 9th September, and I was given the offer on 10th September x

Thank you so much for the information. :smile:
HeyyI applied for sport and exercise science, at uni of Wolverhampton for September 2021. I got a conditional offer and they have asked to submit a personal statement as one of the conditions. Has anyone experienced this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending