The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

University of Wolverhampton 2021 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nadia_BHAYAT
HeyyI applied for sport and exercise science, at uni of Wolverhampton for September 2021. I got a conditional offer and they have asked to submit a personal statement as one of the conditions. Has anyone experienced this?

Doesn’t your UCAS application include a personal statement?
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Anybody expecting interview for Wolverhampton BA Social Work
I have just received my interview date for secondary biology with QTS. Has anyone had a interview yet and could maybe give me some advice x
I just received an unconditional!
Reply 64
Original post by pollybrook22
I have just received my interview date for secondary biology with QTS. Has anyone had a interview yet and could maybe give me some advice x

hey! i applied for the same course and the maths course - i did an interview for Maths w/ QTS & they gave me the same offer for the biology course so i assume the interviews would be similar! but all i can say is be you, and be relaxed! they are really lovely and want you there as much as you do, good luck!
Original post by jessim8
hey! i applied for the same course and the maths course - i did an interview for Maths w/ QTS & they gave me the same offer for the biology course so i assume the interviews would be similar! but all i can say is be you, and be relaxed! they are really lovely and want you there as much as you do, good luck!

Thank you for the advise. I’ll definitely use it x
With my invite it has only put the date and not the time, did they send you the time for the interview closer to the date?
Reply 66
Original post by pollybrook22
Thank you for the advise. I’ll definitely use it x
With my invite it has only put the date and not the time, did they send you the time for the interview closer to the date?

urm i think so! i had mine a few months ago now so can’t remember exactly, but they will definitely give you a time and then you can accept it etc if you can / can’t make it! x
Hi,

I have got a question regarding Motorsport Engineering at Wolvehampton University.

I have recived an offer for the Motorsport Engineering course and as a future aspiration i would like to go down the route of a Motorsport Mechanic then onto a Race Engineer.

I am stuck between Coventry University and Wolvehampton University this is because, I have met the lectuer at WU and feel I will really get along and progress well with him also that course offers a more hands of apporach where as CU is more theoritical. My issue is the gap in quality between the universities is large and really can't decide between the two?

Can anyone help with any pointers or advice from past experiences or anythink?

Thanks,

Hayden.
Original post by kiqbal000
I did mine a few months ago, and found out the next day, and it was via email. If they don’t respond within a week, defo chase it up as that’s what I was told to do as well ! Good luck!!!

I got the offer! I passed the interview. So happy 😆
Original post by Tabatha93
I got the offer! I passed the interview. So happy 😆

Congrats !!
Hi!
Has anyone got midwifery interviews coming up?
I have mine today and I’m so nervous!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!
Has anyone got midwifery interviews coming up?
I have mine today and I’m so nervous!

I don’t have a midwifery interview but have done with Wolverhampton in the past. Just remember to smile lots and try to incorporate the 6c’s as often as you can. As long as you show your passion you won’t go wrong! Let us know how it goes! Good luck !
I don’t have a midwifery interview but have done with Wolverhampton in the past. Just remember to smile lots and try to incorporate the 6c’s as often as you can. As long as you show your passion you won’t go wrong! Let us know how it goes! Good luck !

Thank you for the advice! I will tell you how it goes! 😊

Hi! I just had my interview! I think it went okay! They said it will take a couple of weeks to be on UCAS though so now it’s the waiting game 😅
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I just had my interview! I think it went okay! They said it will take a couple of weeks to be on UCAS though so now it’s the waiting game 😅

Great to hear it went okay! That’s great news. I have everything crossed for you!
has anyone applied for physio 2021, i have an interview coming up and i have been given an article to read about the NHS long term plan and i was wondering can anyone help and give me some ideas on the type of questions they may ask based on the article? any help would be much appreciated :smile:
Hi everyone I’ve applied for mental health nursing and received a conditional offer last Wednesday but still haven’t heard anything about when my interview may be. How long did everyone else wait to find out an interview date? X
Original post by Jennifer21
Hey, I've made a thread for Wolverhampton University 2021 starters. Please feel free to join

Jen x
Original post by jessim8

Hi there I am also looking to apply for Primary Education with QTS at the University of Wolverhampton. I am worried about the interview and was wondering whether you had an English and Maths test or was it all scenario-based questions?
Reply 78
hi! has anyone applied for media, film and television studies? I only recently applied and I haven't heard back yet but I thought it would be worth finding some others who have applied to the course :smile:
Hi everyone!

I’m new to the Uni scene but wondered if those more experienced might be able to help?

I have received a conditional offer from Wolverhampton University for Physiotherapy with Foundation Year.

I’m 33 and served 10 years in the armed forces, 5 tours of duty in Afghanistan, physical training instructor and progressed into rehabilitation instructor working with general injuries through corrective exercise up to amputees. For the last 5 years I’ve been working as a physiotherapy assistant shadowing a consultant physiotherapist.

I have my interview in just over a week and wondered if anyone has been through the physio interview that could give me some pointers?

Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending