The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 2021

Scroll to see replies

Hey, no worries! A friend of mine did the same thing and got into the mpp-program of sciencespo last year. Keep your head up!:smile:
Reply 21
Original post by cdg964103886
Anyone who applied before 1st Nov to Sciences Po masters has received an acceptance/rejection already?

nope, although i submitted my application on the 31st. afaik, they have until the 17th of december to release results.
No, do they do rolling admissions?
I had hears they sometimes release results before December if you apply in the 1st deadline they have.
What have you applied for ?
Reply 24
Hey guys! I applied to the Masters in Comparative Politics at the Ecole Doctorale, my grades are pretty bad though so we will see...
And yes, I heard too that the we should get some offers before December 17th

Well fingers crossed!
Reply 25
Hello all! I was looking at the 2020 admission discussion and the average admission decision came on December 2nd for those who submitted before the deadline. It might be different given COVID though. Hope that eases some nerves!
Did anyone receive their admissible email yet? I heard they are going to send it in 2-3 weeks after you submitted your application. I am so nervous and I not quite sure of my chances to get accepted.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 27
To which program did you apply guys?
Reply 28
Still haven't received my admissible email yet.
I applied for a Master in International Security. Anyone here applied for the Eiffel scholarship?
Original post by Ibac
To which program did you apply guys?

International Development. You?
Original post by mgm24
I applied for a Master in International Security. Anyone here applied for the Eiffel scholarship?

I applied for both Emile Boutmy and Eiffel Scholarship but I know that both scholarships are very competitive. Even if I get accepted, without a scholarship, I would not be able to push through my studies.
Did anyone apply to the Master International Governance and Diplomacy?
Hey everyone. I applied for a Master in International Security and just realised that I have wrongly spelled a word in in my CV. Do you think it's a big mistake? Also I've checked that the previous year those who applied before November 1 got their acceptance December 3.
Original post by sasha.millo
Hey everyone. I applied for a Master in International Security and just realised that I have wrongly spelled a word in in my CV. Do you think it's a big mistake? Also I've checked that the previous year those who applied before November 1 got their acceptance December 3.

honestly dont worry
Reply 34
Original post by mgm24

same as you. hopefully this week we’ll get the admissible email 🤞🤞🤞
Reply 35
Just got my admissible email this morning, wooho!!
Reply 36
Original post by mgm24
Just got my admissible email this morning, wooho!!

just got it too!! hope it’s good news. now wait until mid december 😱
hey everybody:smile: I just got my admissible email as well! Almost gave me a heart attack when I saw an email from them😂I applied for the international security master though I’m not very confident cause my bachelor has nothing to do with the field
Reply 38
Original post by chevyyy195

Me too I am thrilled!!!!
Do you know guys which round is the easy-to-pass part of the selection? Do they reject more people in the second round?
Original post by chevyyy195

Me too!! :smile: I applied last 26 October.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending