The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by princeofpersia1
Hi guys. I received message of admission to the 1 year human rights programme today. I have just changed jobs so I won't be able to do the programme this year. Anyone else considering deferral / or have already done so?

Best

I'm in a similar position and I'm also considering a deferral. I have been admitted into a dual masters. Do you know how easy it is to do?/ Whether or not the request will be automatically accepted?
Original post by wateryrpothos
I wouldn't worry about it, it's likely just PSIA! Esp since results usually come in on Tuesdays... I was surprised to hear back today but PSIA might just be doing their thing!

Yay!! There's a FB group from PSIA admitted students and from there a WhatsApp chat for Intl Governance and Diplomacy if you want to join!

Oh yes that’ll be great! Do you have the links to those? I am actually still waiting to hear back on a scholarship so I won’t be accepting just yet. Do you know when’s the latest date to accept the offer? I don’t see it on the email.
Not accepted this time around good luck to everybody else and congratulations to everyone who got accepted :smile:

If you go to Sciences Po, make sure to join the choir. I did that during my exchange there and it was great. Cheers !
Got an email about 2 hours ago!
I got accepted :smile:
Reply 564
Did anyone just get invited to their interview for the dual degree in Berlin?
Original post by Georgieee20
I'm in a similar position and I'm also considering a deferral. I have been admitted into a dual masters. Do you know how easy it is to do?/ Whether or not the request will be automatically accepted?

I honestly have no idea. Will keep this forum posted as I gather information.
Reply 566
Original post by Georgieee20

Dual degrees are not possible to defer, only full masters
Original post by ConfusedSwede
Not accepted this time around good luck to everybody else and congratulations to everyone who got accepted :smile:

If you go to Sciences Po, make sure to join the choir. I did that during my exchange there and it was great. Cheers !

Same, seems like the admission into Master in Economic Law was quite hard this year.

Hope it went well for the rest of you!
Reply 568
Hi guys! I am applying for the Human Rights & Humanitarian Action at Sciences Po. I was wondering if anyone who got accepted would be willing to give me some feedback on my personal statement. I would greatly appreciate it!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 569
Original post by honeyflavor
Yes they did ! asking to submit documents

Hey! Can I ask what did you focus on in your professional project? and how similar it was to your personal statement?
Hi everyone! If I have many volunteering experiences but GPA is 3,11 - do I have any chance? Or is it too low? :frown:
Volunteering helps a lot. GPA is not the only thing admissions look
Original post by Oiroegbu
Volunteering helps a lot. GPA is not the only thing admissions look

Thanks!
(edited 1 year ago)
Absolutely. Just craft a good statement and connect the skills and your competence to the program
Absolutely. Just craft a good statement and connect the skills and your competence to the program

thanks!
(edited 1 year ago)
Yeah, do anything relevant, though, that can get admissions attention. Sometimes it's not about grades. Just be confident.
Yeah, do anything relevant, though, that can get admissions attention. Sometimes it's not about grades. Just be confident.

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending