The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by aysays
Me too I am thrilled!!!!
Do you know guys which round is the easy-to-pass part of the selection? Do they reject more people in the second round?

i think the admissible email is just for the minimum requirements. there’s a thread (PSIA Admissions) a few years old with way more activity and insight than this one, should check it out.

but hey, gratz to everyone!
Just received my admissible email today!!!
Anyone here who applied for the Master in International Development? Or anyone applying from the Philippines?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 43
Hi! Long time lurker here. I applied for the PSIA Masters in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action. My undergrad is a Law Degree from Ireland! Got my admissible email today (Nov 20th), I applied October 31st.
Reply 44
Original post by booyah2728
Anyone here who applied for the Master in International Development? Or anyone applying from the Philippines?

Hi! I'm from the Philippines but applying from the UK, doing International Security
Reply 45
What have people studied for undergrad?
I'm in my final year of studying Arabic and Islamic Studies (although my modules are mainly on politics/IR)
Original post by mgm24
What have people studied for undergrad?
I'm in my final year of studying Arabic and Islamic Studies (although my modules are mainly on politics/IR)

I graduated with a degree in Broadcast Communication from the Philippines and currently works at the Philippine House of Representatives for almost two years.
Original post by mgm24
Hi! I'm from the Philippines but applying from the UK, doing International Security

Hi there! Did you graduate from the Philippines as well?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 48
Commonwealth

Hi there! Did you graduate from the Philippines as well?

No, I've lived and studied in the UK for most of my life - I'm graduating next summer.
Reply 49
I graduated with a degree in Broadcast Communication from the Philippines and currently works at the Philippine House of Representatives for almost two years.

Wow, that's so cool!
Reply 50
Hi everyone! I also received my admissible email today. I am from the US and applied for the Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action. Fingers crossed for everyone :smile:
Glad to see everyone also got their admissable email today! :smile:

The wait continues! Good luck to us!

Hey! I'm from the Philippines too :smile: I applied for the Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action. Goodluck to us! :smile:
Original post by snicoleb1997
Hey! I'm from the Philippines too :smile: I applied for the Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action. Goodluck to us! :smile:

May I know your background?

Hey, haven't submitted my application yet but I am applying for the Master in International Development, too!
Original post by lilacandberries
Glad to see everyone also got their admissable email today! :smile:

The wait continues! Good luck to us!

Hi, I haven't applied yet but could you tell me what the 'admissable' email is?
Original post by boredinthehouse
Hey, haven't submitted my application yet but I am applying for the Master in International Development, too!

Cool! What is your background?
Cool! What is your background?

I have a BA in International Relations and a fair bit of public sector + development experience. You?
Original post by boredinthehouse
I have a BA in International Relations and a fair bit of public sector + development experience. You?

I have a BA in Broadcast Communication and works as legislative officer in the Philippines for almost 2 years.
May I know your background?

I have a Political Science background with more than 2 years of work experience in the DFA plus several NGO involvements :smile: we're probably batchmates! Goodluck to us :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending