The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Talybont South is the best :smile: (well okay maybe Victoria Hall is but better to save the money when Taly South is so good)
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
I havent even started thinking about that yet! But then again I'm not sure if Cardiff will be my first choice or not. When I visited for the open day I looked round Talybont and really liked it though
I don't know what my first choice will be yet... I have no idea which accommodation I would choose, lol!!
Reply 4
You will love Tal Y Bont, it is a great place. I have a friend living there now. They are very cheap and a great place to stay. Not too far from the Uni either. Tal Y Bont North is where you can have a car parking space (i think) and Tal Y Bont South is no car parking. I have seen both and they are very nice but I must admit i prefer the South. Heres a just a little bit of local info about the place, although I am not trying to warn you off!! The nickname for the place is Tal Y Bronx! It's supposed to be a little rough but honestly I have not seen anything that should be warned about. You will love it! Have fun, Cardiff is awesome!
I never would have called it rough. I always felt really safe there, especially as there's 24 hour security. A lot of the houses in Taly South have network connection points and the bedrooms and bathrooms are bigger than in North. It's definitely one of the nicer (and thus more expensive) halls.

Latest

Trending

Trending