The Student Room Group

Wellcome Trust General Graduate Development Programme 2020/2021

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone else had applied for the Wellcome Trust graduate scheme? (I haven't seen a thread about it anywhere else?)

Scroll to see replies

Yes! What rotations did u apply for?
Reply 2
Original post by ukulelebaker
Yes! What rotations did u apply for?

Policy and advocacy, insights and analysis, and humanities and social science - although lots of the other ones look v interesting too. What did you go for?

Also do you have any idea when we'll hear back?
I applied too! I put down Science, the Wellcome Collection, Policy and People rotations
i put down wellcome collection, comms, policy, science
Reply 5
Original post by mahrap
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone else had applied for the Wellcome Trust graduate scheme? (I haven't seen a thread about it anywhere else?)

I have!
Reply 6
Me too! I put down Science, Humanities and social sciences, Grants and Innovations. I still haven't heard back from them, though... Has anybody received anything regarding their application from Wellcome? Does anybody know how long it typically takes to hear back from them?
Hi everyone, I was wondering, has someone heard back from Wellcome? It has been a few weeks now since the application deadline
Reply 8
Original post by misa%misa
Hi everyone, I was wondering, has someone heard back from Wellcome? It has been a few weeks now since the application deadline

I haven’t
Reply 9
nope me neither
Reply 10

I haven't either. I had another look at their website a few days ago and I noticed that they said they plan to get back to us within four weeks of the application deadline. So it's possible we might hear back from them sometime next week...? Fingers crossed!
Reply 11
I keep checking back and haven't received anything yet
Original post by kinrs20
I keep checking back and haven't received anything yet

Same with me. Hopefully we all get some good news soon!
Thank you, please let me know when you find out!
Still nothing? It has been 4 weeks now, right?
Still nothing? It has been 4 weeks now, right?

Me neither!! It must be taking longer this year with everyone working remotely..
Reply 16
Has anyone heard any news yet?
Original post by Jeff29
Has anyone heard any news yet?

Still waiting!
has anyone emailed them?
Reply 19
Original post by Hafsaa.oa
has anyone emailed them?

Yeah I emailed this morning but haven't heard back yet

Quick Reply

Latest