The Student Room Group

Wellcome Trust General Graduate Development Programme 2020/2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mahrap
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone else had applied for the Wellcome Trust graduate scheme? (I haven't seen a thread about it anywhere else?)

Hello, i applied too and still not heard back. Hopefully we find out before the end of this week!
Original post by Jeff29
Yeah I emailed this morning but haven't heard back yet

Please keep us updated!
Reply 22
Ofc! Still nothing yet unfortunately
Hi, I’ve applied to science, innovations, communications and social science. I emailed a while ago and they just said sometime in December. I reckon it’ll be before Friday as they’ll want the week off for Christmas.
Reply 24
Just got rejected! 3 good, 1 strong, 1 great on the written questions. Best of luck to anyone who got through!
Rejection here too, 3 good 2 strong
Reply 26
Got rejected as well - 4x strong, 1x great
same! they must have been looking for all great

Original post by cg9898
Got rejected as well - 4x strong, 1x great
Out of interest- what others are people applying for? I’m finding these kind of schemes pretty rare.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 29
Rejection here aswell - 1 strong and 4 good. Must of been mega competitive this year!
Reply 30
Rejection as well - 1 strong and 4 goods
Reply 31
Rejected too, 5 strongs
Reply 32
1x strong, 1x great, 3x goodWould be interested in reading other people’s ‘great’ answers to see what they were looking for
Reply 33
Original post by Soph0298
Out of interest- what others are people applying for? I’m finding these kind of schemes pretty rare.

Yeah, I found it quite hard to find other stuff like this one! - I applied for the fast stream, NHS graduate management, and the DHSC policy fast track. Did you find anything else relevant?
I’ve also applied for NHS and Think Ahead which isn’t directly relevant to this one, it’s mental health social work, but it’s all within my interests if that makes sense. I’ve applied for graduate medicine but it’s looking like I’ll have to pursue other passions to put it lightly!!
i got rejected with 3 great and 2 strong - literally must need 5 greats, woweee
Hi everyone,Just got my email about video interviews and wondering if anyone is having the same issue I am. I have clicked through the link to the video interview platform, where it says 'The deadline for this interview has already passed.' On the email it says the deadline is the 3rd Jan 2020 - when it should say 2021! I've emailed Nicole, who sent the original email, but got an automated reply that she is out of office until January 7th! Which is after the deadline.Anyone else having this issue / have any ideas what I should do?
Reply 37
Original post by rosieatack
Hi everyone,Just got my email about video interviews and wondering if anyone is having the same issue I am. I have clicked through the link to the video interview platform, where it says 'The deadline for this interview has already passed.' On the email it says the deadline is the 3rd Jan 2020 - when it should say 2021! I've emailed Nicole, who sent the original email, but got an automated reply that she is out of office until January 7th! Which is after the deadline.Anyone else having this issue / have any ideas what I should do?

Congrats! Can I ask what you scored in the questions? :smile:
Original post by mahrap
Congrats! Can I ask what you scored in the questions? :smile:

Thanks so much!
I don't know - they didn't give me that information I'm afraid.
This is my second time applying, last year I didn't get past the first stage.
@rosieatack I got through and am having the exact same issue! So I suspect everyone will? I wonder if there is anyone else we can contact to help.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending