The Student Room Group

Wellcome Trust General Graduate Development Programme 2020/2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hlfparod98
I got through and am having the exact same issue! So I suspect everyone will? I wonder if there is anyone else we can contact to help.

Thanks so much for replying! That's what I was hoping to hear. I'm sure if we are all having the issue someone will notice soon and correct it.
Original post by rosieatack
Thanks so much for replying! That's what I was hoping to hear. I'm sure if we are all having the issue someone will notice soon and correct it.

No worries! Yes hopefully someone will be able to fix it, it’s tricky being so close to christmas...
Please let us know what you hear!
how did everyone find the video interview? i found it so stressful
Original post by ukulelebaker
how did everyone find the video interview? i found it so stressful

Really stressful! I wasn't expecting the answers to be timed which really threw me. Luckily not long to wait to hear back but I'm not feeling that hopeful
Has anyone heard back yet?
they said we should hear back today , but i have yet to hear anything.
Original post by blackcat2000
they said we should hear back today , but i have yet to hear anything.

Me too its very late!!!
Has anybody sent an email to check?
Original post by Ajsbajkabs
Has anybody sent an email to check?

After the interview they said 17th but that's Sunday so I assume it must be today
Reply 50
Hey! I also did the video interviews and have not heard back yet! They confirmed they had received my interview but said I would receive the outcome by the 14th. Guessing there may be a delay due to lockdown if you haven't heard either? Not expecting to get through to the next round though, the timing and pressure really got to me.I emailed them today but not heard back yet, will update if I hear anything
Reply 51
Hi! Yes I was also waiting to hear back from 14th and have had no reply to my email.... very strange. Do you guys know anyone who has heard news from video interview, successful or not?
I don’t know anyone who’s heard back, its really strange, especially as I think they like doing the assessment centres in jan
Anyone had an email reply or anything? I tried to call but couldn't get through
Has anyone heard?
Reply 55
Has anyone heard?

Yes - just heard and I got through, bit overwhelmed! anyone else?
Me too! very surprised! well done!!!
Reply 57

Well done to you too!! Hopefully we will find out pres topic soon
Reply 58

Well done! I haven't received anything back yet, may mean they have sent out to the people that got through but not yet the unsuccessful? Was it a personalised email or generic? :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by jeeenk
Well done! I haven't received anything back yet, may mean they have sent out to the people that got through but not yet the unsuccessful? Was it a personalised email or generic? :smile:

I would just hold on and see! Hopefully you will. It was pretty generic, no specific feedback or anything and it was through Applied. Good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending