The Student Room Group

Wellcome Trust General Graduate Development Programme 2020/2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Anyone else heard anything? :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by ukulelebaker
Me too! very surprised! well done!!!

Have you had your interview yet? Mine is next week. Was it ok?
Mines next week as well, on Friday, must be one of the last slots! hows the prep going ? Have you found out your interviewers yet? Good luck with everything
Reply 63
Mines next week as well, on Friday, must be one of the last slots! hows the prep going ? Have you found out your interviewers yet? Good luck with everything

Good luck! Mine is on weds, so similarly late! Yeah prep is going fine, just need to run through it lots. My interviewers are Nicole and then Internal Coms, yours? :smile:
Original post by sop22
Good luck! Mine is on weds, so similarly late! Yeah prep is going fine, just need to run through it lots. My interviewers are Nicole and then Internal Coms, yours? :smile:

I’ve got Nicole and Mental Health priority area - what rotations did you apply for? Presentation quite stressful!
Reply 65
I’ve got Nicole and Mental Health priority area - what rotations did you apply for? Presentation quite stressful!

Interesting about mental health priority! sounds v interesting. I applied coms, collection, humanities & social science, and policy! You?
Original post by sop22
Interesting about mental health priority! sounds v interesting. I applied coms, collection, humanities & social science, and policy! You?

Hey how was your interview? hope it went alright - just finished mine and very relieved to be done!! x
Hey I have also had my interview! Just wondering whether they gave you an estimated time for when we would hear back?
Reply 68
Original post by confusedstudent6
Hey I have also had my interview! Just wondering whether they gave you an estimated time for when we would hear back?

They said to me could be any time this week but we should know by the end of it! Good luck both :smile:

They said any time this week so quite a fast turnaround! Who did you have interviewing you? Good luck as well
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 71
Anyone heard anything yet?

I just heard today saying 'good news' and then inviting me to a chat tomorrow, but nothing too specific! what about you?
Original post by sop22
I just heard today saying 'good news' and then inviting me to a chat tomorrow, but nothing too specific! what about you?

I got the same - I assume that means we’ve been accepted? Or do you not think? Chat on Friday!
Reply 73
I got the same - I assume that means we’ve been accepted? Or do you not think? Chat on Friday!

I think so too, but I didn't want to get my hopes up just in case! I guess we will see on our chats, but well done!! :smile:
Original post by sop22
I think so too, but I didn't want to get my hopes up just in case! I guess we will see on our chats, but well done!! :smile:

Yeah well done as well- v happy for u! Let me know how the chat goes tomorrow
Reply 75
I've still not heard anything so I'm assuming I've not made it through :frown:. Anyone else in a similar position?
Original post by Pearjam
I've still not heard anything so I'm assuming I've not made it through :frown:. Anyone else in a similar position?

Yes I haven't heard anything either and am assuming the same. Guessing they are waiting for those who have been offered places to confirm before sending out rejection emails? Feeling really happy and proud to have got this far though and hope you are feeling the same :smile:
Reply 77
Yes I haven't heard anything either and am assuming the same. Guessing they are waiting for those who have been offered places to confirm before sending out rejection emails? Feeling really happy and proud to have got this far though and hope you are feeling the same :smile:

Yeah that would make sense. What a shame :frown:. Fingers crossed we still get through by some miracle lol
Reply 78
Original post by Pearjam
Yeah that would make sense. What a shame :frown:. Fingers crossed we still get through by some miracle lol

If not, then like you say, at least we got this far. Do you have any back ups or other schemes/jobs you're waiting on?
Original post by Pearjam
If not, then like you say, at least we got this far. Do you have any back ups or other schemes/jobs you're waiting on?

Yeah fingers crossed! My plan is to do a TEFL course over summer and then teach in Spain as soon as it's safe to travel! Are you applying to other grad schemes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending