The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Im moving to my smaller residences house tomoro :smile: ive been and its huge. Cant wait to meet people. x
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I'm in Leodis, it's great :biggrin:

Annoyed that they IDed last night at the SU, me and some friends didn't have any with us :frown:
Reply 3
I'm in Oxley. It's going fine, lovely flatmates. It's still a bit daunting and foreign though
Reply 4
I'm in Clarence dock and loving itttttt. My new flatmates are lovely and the bar is always packed - good times :wink:
x
Reply 5
I miss Car Mills. My girlfriend was there last year, we had fun. Now she lives in the a mouldy hovel (her words, not mine)
Reply 6
I'm at Devonshire and it's really nice. There's 3 girls and 2 guys in our flat and they're all really nice (me included :biggrin:). We've all got en-suites which are really basic. The shower's a bit pathetic though. My room's quite big for halls. Loads of space to keep things (floor space, not storage). Major problem is that I have too many clothes for the pathetic wardrobe! My bed is surprisingly comfy :smile: and I've got a lovely view of the car park and 10 dumpsters out my window. But at least I don't have to walk very far to take the rubbish out. Kitchen is a bit low on storage, I'm keeping most of my non-fridge food in my room because there just isn't the space but we're going to get some freestanding shelves or something to make things a bit easier.
Sophie Lou, I'm in Dev and my wardrobe is pathetic too!! It's big but has really random shelves...
:biggrin:
xx
Reply 8
Yeah the side for hangers is huge, the side with shelves has 3 teeny tiny shelves at the bottom then a huge like 4 foot tall bit (with ALL my clothes tentatively piled up).
I was up moving stuff around at Oxley the other day, its looking beautiful up there and they've done it up well with a fitness suite and everything, really impressive.
Sophie*Lou
Yeah the side for hangers is huge, the side with shelves has 3 teeny tiny shelves at the bottom then a huge like 4 foot tall bit (with ALL my clothes tentatively piled up).

Exactamundo...

I don't know what they think will go in that massive shelf. Waders?
:P
Reply 11
sharpesparkle
Exactamundo...

I don't know what they think will go in that massive shelf. Waders?
:P

My earlier comment of 'tentatively piled up' was right. My wardrobe exploded today! Clothes overpowered the door and now they're all over the floor. Oops!
I'm in Lupton. It's basic but cool.
Sophie*Lou
My earlier comment of 'tentatively piled up' was right. My wardrobe exploded today! Clothes overpowered the door and now they're all over the floor. Oops!

Haha, oh no! My desk chair has started acting as 'clothes pile'. Bad habit already.
Reply 14
sharpesparkle
Haha, oh no! My desk chair has started acting as 'clothes pile'. Bad habit already.

At least yours are actually in a pile, I've just got a walk-in floordrobe now!
Floordrobe! Haha I love that!
Reply 16
henry price is great, my flatmates are safe as houses

Latest