At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Physiotherapy foundation year

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lostgirl1610
Aww yay.,Will have to message

Hi! I saw your private message but it's not letting me reply. Do you have any socials I can add you on? :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I saw your private message but it's not letting me reply. Do you have any socials I can add you on? :smile:

Sure xx on insta I’m amyxheran
Original post by amyheran1
did anyone else get automatically declined by ucas cuz leic didnt reach the deadline? acc f the niceties i waited 3 months for LITERALLY NOTHING now im gonna get crap accom at my first choice all because i held out, im seething

That’s really frustrating, the whole system around Physiotherapy applications process needs to be brought forward in UCAS dates, and align with the same process as Medicine / veterinary science etc , which have earlier deadlines, as not fair on the Physiotherapy students to have to hear last minute or not at all.
I got an offer for physio foundation from Uni of Birmingham. Anyone else? :smile:
Reply 64
Please can anyone here tell me if the foundation sciences in Nottingham is going well for anyone in that course, what is the likelihood of getting into their physio course
did you get an offer for it? still waiting on mine
^^
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by USBDMCG
Please can anyone here tell me if the foundation sciences in Nottingham is going well for anyone in that course, what is the likelihood of getting into their physio course

Waiting for my offer! Have you got yours yet? I’d like to go onto Physio too
Reply 68
Original post by amyheran1
omg hey me tooo, ive found some other people who are planning on going next year shall we make like an insta gc??

Hello can you tell me hiw this foundation course is going for you, I’m debating whether to firm or not, it seems only a very small amount of the class will get in the physiotherapy course , is this true?
Reply 69
Original post by Anonymous
Waiting for my offer! Have you got yours yet? I’d like to go onto Physio too

Yes I have my place but now I’m heating only a few will go into physio so am concerned, I also have keeled foundation for masters integrated physiotherapy? No one seems to be able to say how many of the foundation actually are successful getting into the physio degree
Reply 70
Original post by USBDMCG
Yes I have my place but now I’m hearing only a few will go into physio so am concerned, I also have keele foundation for masters integrated physiotherapy? No one seems to be able to say how many of the foundation actually are successful getting into the physio degree

Excuse my Typos! I meant, I am hearing not many actually go onto physio , Costs alot for a course that even if you pass , it does not mean you will get in,
Original post by USBDMCG
Excuse my Typos! I meant, I am hearing not many actually go onto physio , Costs alot for a course that even if you pass , it does not mean you will get in,

yeah i think they interview even if you get the pass mark, got an email saying they will aim to respond to me by the end of april, but they said that in march as well, apparently they reply in batches. When did you get your offer?
Original post by zainbutt15
hey! i’ve applied for:

-keele university (physio with foundation)
-uni of wolverhampton (physio with foundation)
-uni of leicester (physio with foundation)
-uni of nottingham (health sciences foundation course)
-oxford brookes uni (physiotherapy)

i’ve had offers from wolverhampton and oxford brookes so far. i’ve been unsuccessful for nottingham and keele and i’m waiting on a decision for leicester.

i would recommend applying to wolverhampton for physio with foundation because there are no a level requirements so i’ll be putting it as my insurance choice.

hope this helps and good luck
zain

what a levels or btecs did you do ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending