The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by samesamesame
Hi I'm not looking for a political discussion here so anybody who is inclined to do so, find another thread.

I'm a conservative medical student and I have had it up to my eyeballs with aggressive leftism, wokery, BLM, anti-English fervour etc on campus here. I need to get out of Scotland. I don't think the rest of the UK or even the USA would be much better so I'm looking to go elsewhere.

I don't have endless supplies of cash so I am looking for somewhere abroad to transfer where they teach in English. I'm looking at Eastern and Southern Europe, maybe Russia too. I'm open to Asia as well but doubt I'll find anywhere that will take me.

Does anyone know of any places in the world that will accept a transfer student, teach in English and might be more traditional? Does anyone know of anyone who has transferred.

Spain and Italy are good places, but the quality of the education is definitely inferior. Try with complutense university in Madrid. Granted, there'll always be left wing students, but they aren't half as butthurt and the university doesn't push their **** into you. I'm studying in Scotland too as an exchange student. Love the university and lectures, hate almost all of the students
Original post by samesamesame
Hi I'm not looking for a political discussion here so anybody who is inclined to do so, find another thread.

I'm a conservative medical student and I have had it up to my eyeballs with aggressive leftism, wokery, BLM, anti-English fervour etc on campus here. I need to get out of Scotland. I don't think the rest of the UK or even the USA would be much better so I'm looking to go elsewhere.

I don't have endless supplies of cash so I am looking for somewhere abroad to transfer where they teach in English. I'm looking at Eastern and Southern Europe, maybe Russia too. I'm open to Asia as well but doubt I'll find anywhere that will take me.

Does anyone know of any places in the world that will accept a transfer student, teach in English and might be more traditional? Does anyone know of anyone who has transferred.

Good riddance.
Original post by Alf_bm
Spain and Italy are good places, but the quality of the education is definitely inferior. Try with complutense university in Madrid. Granted, there'll always be left wing students, but they aren't half as butthurt and the university doesn't push their **** into you. I'm studying in Scotland too as an exchange student. Love the university and lectures, hate almost all of the students

"Love the university and lectures, hate almost all of the students"

Hateful people do tend to hate agendas that are anti-hate.

Latest

Trending

Trending