The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm really annoyed cos I didnt get that wee voucher. i would get one, we've already done blood pressure in clinical skills but the medical school had loads of spares.
sigh, just buy a litmann classic II. it'll last you for years. I've still got mine from my first clinical year - and that was a hand me down.
Reply 3
Its not going to hurt to get one and at some point your clinical skills will involve one. It'll probably end up getting stuffed into your pocket after a few years though.
Reply 4
will get one now :yep:
Reply 5
Might as well get one now, save panicking the weekend before firms like I did, but all you need one for is fancy dress.
Reply 6
I got mine in second year. Littman II is the way forward, plus I'd get your name engraved on it, if only because its saved mine from going walkies more than a few times.
Reply 7
If you have the discount card, I'd get one... you'll need one soon enough, and you might as well save while you can.

Ditto the engraving!
Reply 8
oooooh engraving sounds cool, im excited :biggrin:
Reply 9
the colour choice is quite interesting. what do the girls advise?
Reply 10
Something dull and plain - if you get a limted edition colour or something sparkly (they did a lovely sparkly purple one a few years back...) you won't see it for dust.
Reply 11
Nothing too pale - pale pink/blue tends to get very noticeable pen stains all over it quite quickly. I have dark turquoise.
Reply 12
Mine is black. I got it in freshers week and it has lasted me well so far. We needed one form term 2 in the first year.
Got mine yesterday. It's purple :biggrin: Sadly not sparkly though.
Reply 14
Jamie
sigh, just buy a litmann classic II. it'll last you for years. I've still got mine from my first clinical year - and that was a hand me down.

Yeah I had that for my first year, highly recommend it! :smile:
Reply 15
Its all about British Racing Green, or a close approximation of.
Reply 16
Everyone's is green.
Reply 17
Green schmeen...
Reply 18
It's all about Orange (or London Orange if you read it in the SP catalogue) :wink:.
Reply 19
London Orange? Is that not a contradiction in terms?

Latest

Trending

Trending