The Student Room Group

I think I am being made fun of

I did work experience in a garage and I felt like I was just being made fun of. One of the receptionists was also just being moody to me like acting all depressed and just being sulky when I just was going in the workshop.

I've been in for week still got tomorrow in as last day but a few days in one of the apprentices said that Michael Keane came to the workshop door knocking asking for a job as a car mechanic because he was sick of being a footballer and he wanted to be a car mechanic. He was expecting me to believe that, he didn't say that he was joking or anything he just said it expecting me to be that gullible and believe that. I feel like I'm just being banterd off and being made fun of.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I did work experience in a garage and I felt like I was just being made fun of. One of the receptionists was also just being moody to me like acting all depressed and just being sulky when I just was going in the workshop.

I've been in for week still got tomorrow in as last day but a few days in one of the apprentices said that Michael Keane came to the workshop door knocking asking for a job as a car mechanic because he was sick of being a footballer and he wanted to be a car mechanic. He was expecting me to believe that, he didn't say that he was joking or anything he just said it expecting me to be that gullible and believe that. I feel like I'm just being banterd off and being made fun of.

Never mind, it's only a week and tomorrow is your last day. Shrug it off.

I would suggest trying to move away from becoming obsessed with the thought that you are being made fun of.

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/
Reply 2
I'm over 19 so can't talk to childline
Reply 3
I did but it said my post is getting removed and all I put was "I'm over 19 so can't talk to childline" it's annoying
I did but it said my post is getting removed and all I put was "I'm over 19 so can't talk to childline" it's annoying

its because you replied to a link
if you dont want the post to get reviewed, take the link out of the quote and reply normally :smile:
Reply 5
its because you replied to a link
if you dont want the post to get reviewed, take the link out of the quote and reply normally :smile:

Cheers dude

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending