The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

boyf staying overnight at accom

just been accepted into cardiff uni & have an accommodation offer. just wondering if my boyfriend is allowed to stay over in my halls once a while? if anyone knows the rules for guests staying in the talybont area would be super helpful :smile: thank you
at my uni you were allowed one guest twice per term. They don’t usually check this but don’t be one of those people that brings their bf over all the time because you won’t get a chance to make new friends and it’s annoying when people bring their partners over EVERY weekend. Every so often should be fine :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
just been accepted into cardiff uni & have an accommodation offer. just wondering if my boyfriend is allowed to stay over in my halls once a while? if anyone knows the rules for guests staying in the talybont area would be super helpful :smile: thank you

I would break up so you don't got to uni all tied down
Just accepted my accommodation offer at Talybont South and it says in the acceptance conditions. You’re allowed to have 2 overnight stays per month but they must be signed in. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 4
Just accepted my accommodation offer at Talybont South and it says in the acceptance conditions. You’re allowed to have 2 overnight stays per month but they must be signed in. Hope this helps :smile:

that’s amazing thank you!
Reply 5

Hi, off topic but was just wondering, how long did it take for them to send you an email about the accommodation offer? Just wanted to know because I applied for it like 3 days ago.
thanku !!
Make sure you video call too so he doesn't miss you too much.
Reply 7
Original post by spooopy
Hi, off topic but was just wondering, how long did it take for them to send you an email about the accommodation offer? Just wanted to know because I applied for it like 3 days ago.
thanku !!

Mine was on results day but that’s because I applied in February for accommodation. The system is supposedly done by time applied so I’m not sure when they’ll send you a response sorry :/ The latest I’d guess is last week of August. Sorry I can’t be more helpful
Reply 8
Original post by Rodders_
Mine was on results day but that’s because I applied in February for accommodation. The system is supposedly done by time applied so I’m not sure when they’ll send you a response sorry :/ The latest I’d guess is last week of August. Sorry I can’t be more helpful

Ah okay, I see.
No it's alright, thankyou !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending