The Student Room Group

(Official) Oxford Economics & Management (E&M) Applicants - 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Helenagh4
my management interview is 40 mins compared to 20 mins for economics, does everyone else have the same?

Mine is 25 each. St Hughs.
Original post by Helenagh4
my management interview is 40 mins compared to 20 mins for economics, does everyone else have the same?

no i only have two interviews, one for management which is around 25minutes and my economics interview which is also around 25minutes. which college did you apply to, and you down for some practice?
Original post by y4h4hrth
no i only have two interviews, one for management which is around 25minutes and my economics interview which is also around 25minutes. which college did you apply to, and you down for some practice?

Hey! I am down to practice albeit I am not entirely sure how to host an interview yet. But I would love to talk to someone who is applying to the same course. Can you dm me perhaps?
Original post by arjundkrvm
Hey! I am down to practice albeit I am not entirely sure how to host an interview yet. But I would love to talk to someone who is applying to the same course. Can you dm me perhaps?

Hey Id love to join and practice my interview is on thursday for e and m
Original post by kghkgkglkfifl
Hey Id love to join and practice my interview is on thursday for e and mC

Could you dm me
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by y4h4hrth

Are you interviewing at St Edmund Hall, how did your interviews go?
I did St Edmund hall found it really weird especially management wbu
Reply 87
Original post by malone172004
I did St Edmund hall found it really weird especially management wbu

Same lol, to me management was just philosophy and I genuinely don't know if I got any of it right or not.
(edited 2 years ago)
my st edmunds interview was wacky yo, dont think i got in tbf, felt like i was waffling alot and stumbled on my words quite abit, but if you guys applied to st edmunds dm me so we can see if we got in when it comes to jan
Reply 89
Will give you a pm but since I only got TSR recently, I can't but will do. Would like to see how you found the interview as well.
Original post by RTY543
Same lol, to me management was just philosophy and I genuinely don't know if I got any of it right or not.

Bro pm me!!
Reply 91
Original post by malone172004
Bro pm me!!

Will do, I just can't pm right now cos it still says I need to use TSR for a while longer.
Same lol

Original post by RTY543
Will do, I just can't pm right now cos it still says I need to use TSR for a while longer.
I can’t pm this is so annoying
Jxck I can’t pm 🥺
If you interview each other or try to help one another you're significantly disadvantaging yourself. Especially if you're telling each other your questions. That means other candidates will answer the same questions as you a lot faster and with more confidence and detail raising the bar for entry.
Reply 96
Original post by Bow Hello
If you interview each other or try to help one another you're significantly disadvantaging yourself. Especially if you're telling each other your questions. That means other candidates will answer the same questions as you a lot faster and with more confidence and detail raising the bar for entry.

Oh no, I've already taken the interviews and I'm just asking about how other people who also applied to the same college as me found the experience.
Anyone interview at Hertford?
Reply 98
Could I also just ask if all the St Edmund Hall applicants directly applied there and interviewed there or chose another college but were reallocated there for interview, I applied direct btw?
Original post by RTY543
Could I also just ask if all the St Edmund Hall applicants directly applied there and interviewed there or chose another college but were reallocated there for interview, I applied direct btw?

I applied direct how did you find the econ interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending