The Student Room Group

Grant Thornton Grad Scheme 2022

Hi everyone! Couldn’t see a GT thread for this year so thought I’d make one. Just been told I’m being recommended for an Experience Day. Anyone had one yet and can give a bit of advice or some tips? Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rebdal
Hi everyone! Couldn’t see a GT thread for this year so thought I’d make one. Just been told I’m being recommended for an Experience Day. Anyone had one yet and can give a bit of advice or some tips? Thanks!

what is experience day?
Reply 2
Original post by Amit kumar18
what is experience day?

The assessment centre
Reply 3
How long after the digital interview did you hear back, it's been a couple of days and I haven't got a reply yet
Reply 4
Original post by Helena36
How long after the digital interview did you hear back, it's been a couple of days and I haven't got a reply yet

I heard back 2 working days after I did it. Hope you hear soon!
Reply 5
Did anyone else get a phone call before the Vi?
Original post by rebdal

Congratulations, really well done! I only applied a couple of days ago, did the online tests today so just awaiting a response to that.
Reply 7
Original post by TermLimits
Congratulations, really well done! I only applied a couple of days ago, did the online tests today so just awaiting a response to that.

Thanks so much! Best of luck :smile:
Hi, how did everyone find their case study? I have to attempt it and i’m so bad with case studies i don’t even know how to structure it! Any tips?
Reply 9
Original post by Jessilover98
Hi, how did everyone find their case study? I have to attempt it and i’m so bad with case studies i don’t even know how to structure it! Any tips?

Hiya, I would really recommend trying the practice case study they have on their employability hub. Don’t overthink it. Good luck, hope it goes well for you! :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by rebdal
Hiya, I actually thought it was quite straight forward. I would really recommend trying the practice case study they have on their employability hub, it helped me a lot. Definitely try and limit yourself to answering it within the 20 minutes when you practice too & get a feel for it. I structured mine with a little intro and a couple of sentences for each question and then finally a little conclusion type of thing. Don’t overthink it and take time to understand the sources they give you. Also don’t spend too much time answering one question try to dedicate an equal amount of time to all questions. Good luck, hope it goes well for you! :smile:

Aw! Thank you so much! Just another question, is there a word limit or like do they tell you how many words/paragraphs you should aim for? And like can it be in bullet points?
Reply 11
Aw! Thank you so much! Just another question, is there a word limit or like do they tell you how many words/paragraphs you should aim for? And like can it be in bullet points?

Yeah there is a character limit. I’d say just use your own judgement
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi! Did anyone get an email after their case study about a coaching call about the video interview? Does that mean a rejection?
I applied 5 days ago, and did not receive any Email for my online assessment, I have the required grades, is this common? its London role.
Original post by rebdal

GT offer some really good schemes to students. Best of luck.
same applies to me.
these graduate schemes are a joke
had my video interview on saturday, hope to hear from them soon :s-smilie:
Hi! Do they call for an invite to the AC or send an email?
Hi! Do they call for an invite to the AC or send an email?

After the case study, you get to schedule a call (via Hirevue's system) to discuss your feedback (I assume, mine's next week) + whether you're accepted onto the assessment centre.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending